Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Wish To Adopt A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish To Adopt A Child (689 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Adopt A Child by SummerBloom: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello house.

I am looking to adopt a child as I haven't been able to have one of my own yet. I have applied with the ministry of women affairs in my state, but was informed I'll have to wait for a while. It's been many years of waiting.

If there's anyone here who can assist in connecting me to any pregnant lady who wants to give out her baby or toddler of any gender for adoption, do let me know. The process will be formalized.

You can get in touch with me via email at: summerbloom77@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: I Wish To Adopt A Child by Cutehector(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Alright.
Re: I Wish To Adopt A Child by frozen70(f): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2021
SummerBloom:
Hello house.

I am looking to adopt a child as I haven't been able to have one of my own yet. I have applied with the ministry of women affairs in my state, but was informed I'll have to wait for a while. It's been many years of waiting.

If there's anyone here who can assist in connecting me to any pregnant lady who wants to give out her baby or toddler of any gender for adoption, do let me know. The process will be formalized.

You can get in touch with me via email at: summerbloom77@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Pls don't go through anyone, just submit your application to the homes nearest to your location or even outside your state

Make a follow up on it and give them time, you will be attended to at the end

Patience is all you need so that you won't get into troubles
Re: I Wish To Adopt A Child by SummerBloom: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2021
frozen70:

Pls don't go through anyone, just submit your application to the homes nearest to your location or even outside your state

Make a follow up on it and give them time, you will be attended to at the end

Patience is all you need so that you won't get into troubles

Thanks immensely.

I guess I'll have to explore the option of going to homes directly. I applied with the ministry of women affairs but have not been called up.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: I Wish To Adopt A Child by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2021
SummerBloom:

Thanks immensely.

I guess I'll have to explore the option of going to homes directly. I applied with the ministry of women affairs but have not been called up.

Thanks for your suggestion.

You are welcome
Go to home's directly, they are the first contact, then the owners will assist you in making it the official way through the ministry, they also have their paddies there to facilitate the documentations

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Are Some People Like This? / I Need Advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.