Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" (31647 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by BlueBanana: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Biosphere992:
LET'S WIN VERY BIG
Give your papa the game, abi u no wan make him win big?
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Xavi2019: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
I actually find it quite funny that the most privileged group in the country wants to protest.
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Guide777(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Make una enjoy jare.. Arewa lives cannot matter now oo, U ppl brought it on urselves and d rest of Nigerians.. We have learnt to live with it, u all shld too
They must enjoy it oooo. At that time, they were saying that even if they will all hunger they will still vote Bubu. Why will Arewa lives matter now?
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Guide777(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
Make una enjoy jare.. Arewa lives cannot matter now oo, U ppl brought it on urselves and d rest of Nigerians.. We have learnt to live with it, u all shld too

They must enjoy it oooo. At that time, they were saying that even if they will all hunger they will still vote Bubu. Why will Arewa lives matter now?
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by GodsMopol: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
May more of Bilal Adamu arise in Arewa. I have waited to long to see that
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by chriscrosss(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is military regime, Nigeria is not democracy in nature..this is so so far from democracy..they just arrest people anyhow..ehn ehn..smh..

1 Like

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by IpobAntidote: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:

Where they not the ones who also brought on to us the calamity called Goatluck Jona-daft? At least without their votes Goatluck couldn't have won.
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by escohido123: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
U guys brought this curse on everybody OKs enjoy it.
Ride on more arrest pls.
Una neva chichomtin.
By the time this government finish with Nigeria even Sudan go become UK for where Nigeria dey.
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Niaja4real(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/breaking-dss-arrests-convener-of-arewa-lives-matter-to-stop-planned-thursday-protest/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

There is nothing like Arewa Lives Matter
What we know is 4+4=8, plus Next Level
Sai Baba
Mek una sit back and enjoy sai baba
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by MoIbrahim: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:

Most bigots think (if they actually do) and write as if all southerners voted against Buhari and all northerners voted for him.
And such thinking is common among both northerners and southerners that do not have common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah bariki diri , dey is fighting us by Allah
We shall not rest until is no problem on danarewa danasabeici

Yaribaici brought buhari on us
You don't look like a fool why act like ones
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by 900winer(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:

shocked Aunty is back grin Metaphysical must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by lukency(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Da firidam enjoyed under mallam Jonathan is elusive.God have mercy!
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
900winer:

shocked Aunty is back grin Metaphysical must hear this grin
hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin

Am back hon

1 Like

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:

Nyamiri pikin, I can smell your bitterness and acrimony towards...oduduwa people and Nah that bitterness of heart towards your fellow compatriot go kxll you...
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Lovelive: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
slimfit1:
So invite and get detained next time ignore it simple. You don't invite to detain you send the wrong message. DSS needs a lot of training seriously. Everything about this Buhari's government demonstrates cluelessness.
God of heaven put an end to this suffering Jah Jehovah.
It is enough, forgive our sins, Oh Lord put an end to this useless government, who cares nothing about his people.
Lord 50 years of suffering let my people go, set them free. Set us free Jehovah. Nigeria and Oduduwa shall be free.
Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
yaribaici brought buhari because they know hausawa is tribally and religiously stupid and will accept buhari so long as he's a Muslim and from the north...yaribaici used brain on u guys twice...foolish hausawa!!
By Allah u talk trash, we are own nigerian ,west, east n nigerdelta, so danawa maici kadanchi Kuma shut up
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Lovelyn451(f): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
By Allah u talk trash, we are own nigerian ,west, east n nigerdelta, so danawa maici kadanchi Kuma shut up
by Allah you are a fool...u should join Adamu in jail because Arewa life e no matter Sam Sam ...
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
by Allah you are a fool...
I will is report u to admins who owns here! Allah banza ,shashasha duriWoman
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Lovelyn451(f): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
I will is report u to admins who owns here! Allah banza ,shashasha duriWoman
kutuma ubanka...banza kowai...Allah punish you
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tozic:

Sai baba... don't cry yet. We've got three more years to go.grin
Kuma shut up gajere dawan
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
kutuma ubanka...banza kowai...Allah punish you
shege dankuruya ! Banza from shatan ruwa shege
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Thetruthalways: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Arewa lives matter bawo?
Continue enjoying what u voted jor
So some people in the south didn't vote for PMB?
Why must be be just stupid?
Must you put politics in everything?
Why must you exhibit your stupidity?
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Lovelyn451(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
shege dankuruya ! Banza from shatan ruwa shege
Dan kwaya! Dan iska! Akwuya!! I leave you for Allah...ya Allah punish rhekina well well...Amin Amin Amin Allah tongue
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

Come respect yaself , what do you mean Yoruba brought this...

Igbos were right , you northerners have ulterior motives
nyamiri leave me ,was it by force ,by Allah leaves me
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Rekhina(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Dan kwaya! Dan iska! Akwuya!! I leave you for Allah...ya Allah punish rhekina well well...Amin Amin Amin Allah tongue
cc metaphysical angry angry
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by Lovelyn451(f): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
cc metaphysical angry angry
u is report me? Walahi you is not have sense, no hankali Sam Sam in ur head...ya Allah will judge you for this angry
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by stonecoldcafe: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by BlackfireX: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rekhina:
nyamiri leave me ,was it by force ,by Allah leaves me

Aboooki why are you calling Allah, do you want to look for what to destroy, behave yaself with camel's urine. Shkra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" by earnit1: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinkas Speech At Harvard. The Real Text / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.