Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

VIDEO: Comedian Gordons Raises Concern Over Influx Of Chinese In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Comedian Gordons Raises Concern Over Influx Of Chinese In Nigeria (228 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / “Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Comedian Gordons Raises Concern Over Influx Of Chinese In Nigeria by MYZOLE: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMCbxwZ4tpE

Nigerian popular comedian, Godwin Komone, popularly known as Gordons, via a video post has raised alarm over the influx of Chinese nationals in Nigeria.

Gordons is one of Nigeria’s stand-up comedian. He is known for shouting ‘Hallelujah’ intermittently while dropping his comic lines.

The self-acclaimed ‘Comedy Berlusconi‘ is also known for commenting on social issues and has spoken out concerning the number of Chinese he has seen in the country recently.
Gordons On Influx of Chinese In Nigeria

Comedian, Gordons smells danger in the influx of Chinese in the country and had to make a video post on his social media platform concerning this issue.

He mentioned there are more Chinese companies and they keep popping up everywhere in the country with nothing been said about it.

In his words ” I was in a hotel recently, believe me, a Chinese man brought a drone, released it (drone) into the air for a very long time. He came back like an hour, recorded the whole Lagos and nobody is saying nothing”

Stressing is points, he went further ‘‘I don’t know what Chinese people is doing in this country. If they have used this our country to borrow money, they should let us know so that when these people come for their property, we would be ready”

Gordons still had to end the video post with his signature line, ‘hallelujah’.

Do share your thought on this post in the comment section.

SOURCE: https://everyevery.ng/comedian-gordons-raises-concern-over-influx-of-chinese-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

15 Eye-catching Summer Tops Design You Will Love | Franklin Nath / #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na / Bbnaija 2020: Eric And Tochi Evicted From The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.