Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Get Paid $100,000 To Go To Us University For Free In 2020. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Paid $100,000 To Go To Us University For Free In 2020. (120 Views)

Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission / IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid $100,000 To Go To Us University For Free In 2020. by yemideclassifie: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hey, will you like to know HOW YOU CAN GET PAID $100,000 TO GO TO US University FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME? Most people will suggest you apply for scholarships but you are better off CONTACTING A PROFESSOR WHO HAS FUNDING DIRECTLY than applying for a scholarship and compete with millions of people around the globe! Check out my videos on YouTube to know how “YOU CAN GET PAID $100,000 TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE”. In my videos, I’d show you the following:
1. How to get funded even if you have less than 3.5 GPA. The higher the GPA, the better.
2. How to contact professors and be guaranteed a Masters or PhD position in US based University
3. What to do during a face to face interview with your prospective professor to qualify for free tuition and almost $100, 000 stipend for your program.
4. How to get your US visa the first time without being rejected or denied: Mistakes people make and why they get rejected
5. How you can use the power of an insider: How to get someone to give you information on that professor who wants to hire you.
6. How you can get your GREEN CARD to work in US without marrying an American girl
7. How you can get into Harvard or Yale or any other Ivy League schools through the power of networking and collaborations although you don’t have a perfect GRE score
8. How you can get funded even if you don’t have a GRE or you have 298 out of 340.

I am giving this out for FREE...

Getting paid to go to school in the US and developed world is easier than before as I have helped more than a dozen people get funded positions in US, Germany and Canadian Universities.

You are next...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and see your life dream come true

Join me on Instagram at yemideclassified
Join me on YouTube at yemideclassified
Join me on Facebook at yemideclassified

Here is a link to the first video and please subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0flcPrJ-mU

(1) (Reply)

Brain Booster / How To Begin To WANT The Things You NEED / How To Go On The Bank �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.