Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Go On The Bank � - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Go On The Bank � (122 Views)

This Incedent Happened To Me Today At The Bank / $20 Million In The Bank, What Do I Do? / Next Year Is 2026; Not 2021. And Thats A Fact You Can Take To The Bank! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go On The Bank � by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Hello! to all the Genius in the House �.

I, am a Friend You Already know (DE NEW)

This is 21st Century.
It is now paramount in this modern Era to Have a working Bank accounts. Because it is now Always Required on Many Financial cases, Especially online Business and Among others�

Today I want some Advice and Directions on How to Open � A Bank � Account in. Nigeria.

THESE ARE MY FEARS ON OPENING THE ACCOUNT:
1: Fear of losing the money: � as I Heard bank Users Complaints on Mysterious Massive Deductions from their Bank Accounts, though it is not always.

2: Fear of opening the Account in a Wrong Bank:
All Bank always Claim Best and using it as a bait to Draw traffic to their Bank.......But they are people Here that Really Knows the Best Bank to Suggest for me.

I do Teach People on Many things, but now it's Time to Learn From you, Don't stop ✋ the love ❤, let's go!

(1) (Reply)

Energy Wahala? Tell Us And Enter 20k Naira Jumia Voucher Prize Draw / Your Mind / How To Change Your World With Idea: Very Motivational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.