Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Your Phone Will KILL You Unless You Have This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Phone Will KILL You Unless You Have This (217 Views)

I will kill you with juju / If I See You In Your Land Again, I Will Kill You– Lagos Land Grabber Warn Owners / Watch Motivational Video-laziness Will Kill Your Chances Of Success(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone Will KILL You Unless You Have This by PrinceRey(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do you know that your mobile phone is dirtier than you think?

Research has shown that the germs on your cellphone is 10X more than the germs on a toilet seat.

In this period of the novel COVID-19 disease, your phone is more susceptible to hosting the virus and transferring it to your not disinfected properly and frequently.

Unfortunately, most of us can’t do without handling our phones & it puts us at risk of disease causing germs and not only COVID-19.

Get this Ultravoilet Portable/Mobile Sterilizing unit that also comes with a charging port to double as a power bank & sterilize your phone on the go.

You can also use it to sterilize your eyeglasses, jewelry, makeup tools, keys etc.

Visit https://paystack.com/buy/ultraviolet-disinfection-box to purchase yours.

We ship nationwide at no extra cost

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Smart Contract / A Cyclopaedia Of Websites / Covid 19: FG Reportedly Orders NBC To Shut Down BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.