Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

If I See You In Your Land Again, I Will Kill You– Lagos Land Grabber Warn Owners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I See You In Your Land Again, I Will Kill You– Lagos Land Grabber Warn Owners (577 Views)

Popular Land-grabber And Ogun Monarch, Oba Kazeem Salami Defies Lagos Laws / How Fast U Be?.itel 37 Seconds Shopping Spree Don Land Again,no Dull,grab Ur Own / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I See You In Your Land Again, I Will Kill You– Lagos Land Grabber Warn Owners by IbukaDantata: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
A notorious Lagos Land grabber, Shina Okanlomo A.K.A Alhaji Adeshina Teslim Jelili has warned two Igbo Land Owners to stay away from their properties or get killed. Narrating the disturbing event to newsmen, the Lawyer to the two igbomen, Barrister Bridget Edokwe stated that on 23rd December 2020, while her clients were preparing for their Christmas celebrations, artisans working on their property somewhere near Military Cantonment Ojo Lagos reported to them that one Shina Okanlomo A.K.A Alhaji Adeshina Teslim Jelili, a notorious land grabber invaded their property with tens of armed thugs and attacked them.When her clients went to their property, the bold and confident land grabber told them “ I don’t care how you people got this land or the document you have, but if I see you guys in this property again, I will end you. So if you love your lives, don’t near this area again. This is Lagos and we own this place”.

According to the lawyer, Even though her office have forwarded a petition to police Area Command, Area E, FESTAC Town to stop the trespass, breach of peace and threat to life, The Police looked like they are afraid to investigate the case and afraid of the land grabber.“When police finally invited the Land Grabber, He came like a king and they treated him like a royalty.” “Instead of a thorough investigation on my clients’ criminal complaints against the land grabber, Police asked all parties to sign “undertaking to maintain peace”. She said “Notwithstanding the “undertaking to maintain peace”, the Land Grabber went back the the property, erecting structures day and Night and police has refused to do anything….As I am speaking to you now, the Land grabber is fully in my clients’ property erecting structures without any title document to the land.” Barrister Edokwe Lamented.

The lawyer decried the fact that Nigeria has become a place where the state looks away while powerful criminal individuals take over other “less powerful people’s” properties without any fear of consequence. The Notorious Land grabber, Shina Okanlomo and three members of his gang was also in February 2020 dragged to Police Force CID, Annex, Ikoyi Lagos for grabbing acres of land belonging to one Mr. Obinna. Members of ITOGBA-ONIKIN Family who sold the land to Mr Obinna told the Police AIG Alagbon that Okanlomo and his gang destroyed Mr Obinna’s properties worth thirty million Naira. “My clients are now living in fear for their lives”, the Lawyer Lamented.

https://thelegalpreneur.com.ng/2021/01/05/if-i-see-you-in-your-land-again-i-will-kill-you-lagos-land-grabber-shina-okanlomo-warn-igbo-land-owners/

(1) (Reply)

Solar Freezer, How Durable Is It? / Black Cobra At Farm Site / Grasscutter Farming Simulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.