Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lecturer In Abia State Polytechnic Aba Questions Government's Decision On School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lecturer In Abia State Polytechnic Aba Questions Government's Decision On School (119 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Gunmen Kill Final Year Student Of Abia State Polytechnic, Aba / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer In Abia State Polytechnic Aba Questions Government's Decision On School by SolutionAndGist: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Where are the Nigerian Pupils and Students Locked Away or Quarantined?

I have followed comments from the government and other supposedly concerned citizens about keeping schools locked down because of concern for Pupils and Students’ lives or safety. I am rather confused over the location of the Pupils and Students that are being referred to.

Are they physically locked away from the rest of us? Where are they all quarantined? Or are the Pupils and Students we are seeking to protect the ones I see playing football along the streets and in the fields in their twenties and thirties in numbers? Are they the ones I see in large numbers at different busy spots along the express road hawking all manner of wares? Are they the ones I see visiting themselves and standing around, hugging and exchanging pleasantries in tens and twenties in number?
READ MORE: https://solutionandgist.com/2020/07/16/where-are-the-nigerian-pupils-and-students-locked-away-or-quarantined-sir-okey-okereke/

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria Thumps Up To Fg's Support For Dr. Okonjo-iweala's Ambition / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!!! / Used Ur Phone To Make Money Every Ten Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.