Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? (3320 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Quantity Time: 4% (2 votes)
Quality Time: 95% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

FUN TIME: Which Of These Will You Choose? / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by clintwine(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
I and my chic just read this while being on the bed and i asked her what time are we spending is it quality or quantity time she says i dont know.

guys are my worse off than the poster?
am i in trouble??

lol
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
She dsnt knw? Oyo lewa oooo
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Akuviv: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
A lady would naturally want to connect with a guy she loves. If there's no emotional bond (not talking about sex) and they do not TALK to each other then there's trouble. A lot of women would appreciate their spouse opening up to them and equally play (yes o, play) with them. Sex is just a little very SIGNIFICANT part of the ratio. A wise guy would make the most of this.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by SALady(f): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
@OP ask her as to what exactly is her definition of quality, and see her mumuring. All she had to do was to suggest the things you can do together other than the usual. I cant stand it when people beat around the bush instead of stating exactly what it is they want and then expect others to do something about it.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ SA lady. That's exactly the point, so whr do we go from thr?
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by favtreas(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2011
Quality is different from quantity, u may spend the whole day and may not be reasonable but if u must enjoy urself turn those time to do some reasonable. Plan ur future together and see what u can do for to be happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barbers In The House, Can You Barb This GUY? (pix) / In tears! Agonies Of Romario Dos Santos-A Bodybuilder Who Pumped Up His Muscles / Boko Haram Rat Killer Now On Sale•Picture•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.