Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? (1702 Views)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by sheepheart(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
A?
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
sheepheart:
Apart from Ghana and South Africa, which other country can one migrate peacefully to?

Where are you from?
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by sheepheart(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Austine1213:

Where are you from?
I'm Nigerian but I want to move to other African country first before landing my dream country.... I hope you get the drift?
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ivory Coast
Senegal
Botswana
Rwanda
Namibia

5 Likes

Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by sheepheart(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hadampson:

Ivory Coast
Senegal
Botswana
Rwanda
Namibia
Thanks for sharing this with me.

I really wish to know Which of these countries is the most peaceful place to live in, the economy, their currency value and cost of living is friendly and also where one can get jobs easily. Take note that I'm an educator.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Tuxpera: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hadampson:

Ivory Coast Senegal Botswana Rwanda Namibia
Well said.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
sheepheart:

I'm Nigerian but I want to move to other African country first before landing my dream country.... I hope you get the drift?

Why not go to your dream country straight?
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
I cancel the love&passion of Africa inside you
Receive the inspiration of Europe by fire
Dem use Africa shepe for yougrin

4 Likes

Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by sheepheart(f): 2:14am On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I cancel the love&passion of Africa inside you
Receive the inspiration of Europe by fire
Dem use Africa shepe for yougrin
Lols..oya tell me which European country is easily accessible? I just felt I could at least visit one or two African countries while working on getting to my dream country.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 17, 2020
sheepheart:

Lols..oya tell me which European country is easily accessible? I just felt I could at least visit one or two African countries while working on getting to my dream country.
Netherlands or Germany
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by sheepheart(f): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Netherlands or Germany
What about all the stress at the embassy before one is granted visa?

I just learnt that Mozambique is one place closer to Europe. I'd like info on that Mozambique country, cost of living at al.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by MiamiePizza(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Try Rwanda, amazing country. Visa on arrival for 30 days or Kenya, also visa on arrival for Nigerians. Just travel to either of this two countries and boost your chances of securing a visa to schengen countries.
Note: If you don't have enough money in your Aza start loading money into it. Use your account for transactions up to 6months, so when you apply at the embassy and your statement of account is demanded, you won't be rejected.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Try Rwanda, amazing country. Visa on arrival for 30 days or Kenya, also visa on arrival for Nigerians. Just travel to either of this two countries and boost your chances of securing a visa to schengen countries.
Note: If you don't have enough money in your Aza start loading money into it. Use your account for transactions up to 6months, so when you apply at the embassy and your statement of account is demanded, you won't be rejected.

What is aza?
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by MiamiePizza(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2020
NewBea:

What is aza?
That's your account
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by dep07(f): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Please op forget Kenya, except you are going to enjoy life or you are being sent by a company.if it's to hustle abeg as a Nigerian , forget it.Cost of leaving is high,to get work permit is not beans, business permit is costly too.
Without these permits,OYO is your name in Kenya.
Don't get me wrong, Kenya is a beautiful country to live in,@ least most things work here but it's not favourable to Nigerian genuine hustlers.

3 Likes

Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by MiamiePizza(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
dep07:
Please op forget Kenya, except you are going to enjoy life or you are being sent by a company.if it's to hustle abeg as a Nigerian , forget it.Cost of leaving is high,to get work permit is not beans, business permit is costly too.
Without these permits,OYO is your name in Kenya.
He only asked Apart from Ghana and South Africa, which other country can one migrate peacefully to? and I gave my cent. Rwanda and Kenya is peaceful and good to migrate to. If he had stated to hustle I'd mention some other countries. Rwanda is not bad to hustle though... Morocco and Algeria isn't bad either.
Re: Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? by Hadampson(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
sheepheart:

Thanks for sharing this with me.

I really wish to know Which of these countries is the most peaceful place to live in, the economy, their currency value and cost of living is friendly and also where one can get jobs easily. Take note that I'm an educator.

There is nowhere in Africa where one can get jobs easily except South Africa. There are jobs in that country but I'm not sure if it's easy or not

Samtol4 your attention is needed smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wonderland, Abuja - New Joint In Town! / The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom / Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.