Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Megan Thee Stallion Was Shot Multiple Times Denies She Was Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Thee Stallion Was Shot Multiple Times Denies She Was Arrested (379 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu's Sons Announce The Death Of The "Elegant Stallion" / American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion Was Shot Multiple Times Denies She Was Arrested by Jayrehme1112: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
- Megan Thee Stallion has taken to social media to reveal that she was shot multiple times on Sunday, July 12
- Hot Girl Meg said she suffered gunshot wounds as a result of a crime that was committed against her with the intention to physically harm her
- The award-winning rapper, whose real name is Megan Pete, said she is focusing on making a full recovery
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Megan Thee Stallion has taken to social media to reveal that she was shot multiple times on Sunday, July 12. The US rapper has also refuted reports that she was arrested on the same morning.
The Savage hitmaker took to Instagram on Wednesday, July 15, to "set the record straight" on Sunday morning's events.
Hot Girl Meg, 25, said she suffered gunshot wounds as a result of a crime that was committed against her and "done with the intention to physically harm me".
Top facts about Marie Avgeropoulos: Background, career, love life
"I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I'm incredibly grateful to be alive."
The award-winning rapper, whose real name is Megan Pete, said she is focusing on making a full recovery.
"So I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible."
Megan Thee Stallion says she has bee shot multiple times. Image: @theestallion
The Guardian reports that Los Angeles police had no immediate comment on the incident in the Hollywood Hills early on Sunday.
According to the publication, Officer Jeff Lee confirmed that rapper Tory Lanez, who was with Megan on the day, was arrested on a concealed weapons charge.
In other music news, Legit.ng reported that the next Verzuz rap battle has been announced. Hip-hop OG Snoop Dogg will go hit-for-hit with another rap legend, DMX . The two rap greats will battle each other next Wednesday, 22 July.
A quick interesting look into the attack on Angela Okorie
Snoop's catalogue consists of classic hits such as Who Am I, Gin and Juice and Nuthing But A G'Thang. DMX is also famous for his hits including Ruff Ryder's Anthem, We Right Here and What's My Name.
Since the confirmation of the battle, the two stars' fans have taken to social media to argue about who will win the epic battle. Legit.ng gathered that many social media users have tipped Snoop to take this one. Tweeps believe that he has more hits than his opponent.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
I am the best rapper in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Recap: Davido's Birthday Song To Wizkid No Studio Work This Time (video) / “there’s Nothing In All The Universes I Wouldn’t Do For You” – Simi / 'I Almost Died Last Year' Veteran Actress Ngozi Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.