Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) (54748 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Onliie(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Somebody is going to be sacked for this
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
We already know education has never been valued in my country.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2020
chatinent:
Is this the so-called hope for the 'leaders of tomorrow'? The government is lifeless and incompetent to the core. Who should I blame? No one! I realized long ago that man's government can never solve man's problems. Just take a look: chickens now go to school!

Have you forgotten the SCHOOL FEEDING program ?

That is where the N650m daily is going to.

Agric for life.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Olam09(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2020
idea!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Ogbeniomo: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Army10:
rubbish, where are you from? Its argueable that there are more educated people in the north than your entire geopolitical zone.
Nonsense talk, only south west here is more educated than entire north not talking south east that's very vibrant in education now south-south nko? infact when u talk about north know that ur talking about backwardness,only fowardness in looting nigeria dry and terrorism
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Davon91: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Just take a look: chickens now go to school![/quote]
� �...that was funny * chickens now go to school*
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Saintinoo(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Yes, they do, and they'll be spending the required $ to ensure their safety and wellbeing come September.
It is either you are ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria or your are just trolling.

FG spokesman that will reopen schools by sept.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Those that know the value of education, what have they achieved? how is their region better than the North? If crime is the proceed of education, may we never be educated.
Which school in Borno is this?
Like I always say, 90% of Nigeria's problems are Nigerians especially the poor.
Hope we know the rich or politicians won't raise 50-100 chickens in a class room.
Or kidnap, banditry, robbery, etc but only sponsor the foolish masses to cause insecurity in the land.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Why won't they close schools indefinitely? Emphasis are on the well-being of domestic animals, not humans.
Things keep getting messed up in this country.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Chickens with certificate.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by grandpoh(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
So absurd
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by ukeleh: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2020
This is better than wasting the space. In three four months, they are ready for sale. When schools resume they wash and fumigate and it's ready for studies.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by PrinceMajestic: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
This is very wise of him. By November they're fully grown and fat and he will cash out good. He will certainly clean it when students need it but for now its very wise and thoughtful of him to use the covid19 opportunity. Next let's churches and mosques be converted to National piggery, ruminants ranches of national fisheries so we can get some money back from the much the useless religions have scammed from people. Only goats will insult him for this smart move
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by chukskafor(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Sense wee not kee this pesin abeg
Lai Muhammed trying to explain why it has to be so right now

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Philinho(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Raising chickens for the next generation or what

Maybe it's for school feeding program when students resume cheesy

Stop giving APC idea of what to say.....lol
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2020
amakadlite:
when did humans started sharing rooms with animals?

Since 1914...

if you know, you know!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Peroh426: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Vectorex:

That was a polite request...
Asking you to englighten someone that is ingnorant like me
And you started insulting me
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Kfaaji(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Arewa at it again...they keep taking us backward..tueh!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Investnow2017: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2020
In my time it was "Eze goes to school". Who remembers that Novel? But all that has changed, it is now "Chicken goes to school". I wonder which direction we are now moving - forward or backward!
Seriously this is a telling story of the gory experience of private school teachers in the face of the gruelling pandemic. I want to believe this is a private school.
Sadly ludicrous! But why do we always set the pace in matters of this nature, even while it is not the case that we are that much affected by the Coronavirus itself. I wonder what it is we would have been found doing assuming our case was that worse as it is in Brazil or Peru cheesy
Pathetic really!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by eievans(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2020
it's a pity morons like chicken now compete with humans.. for crying out loud when will this so called school resumption commence...
Biko the government should do something
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2020
The 19 northern governors that opposed resumption wants this Chickens to grow so that they can share
Aboki no wise
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Vikalinda(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
people acting on desperation without common sense.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Kwili:
the north is down and backward and they want every region to b thesame with them.
how do u explain the fact that market, churches, mosque, parks are open but schools are shutdown.
on what ground or bases should schools be shut when market, parks, churches, mosque are opened.
or is d Covid 419 virus only active within school environment?

the north don't value education, so even if schools should remain shut till eternity they don't care.
the south should go ahead and open school and allow the north to continue wallowing in their ignorance.

But some people will because of their selfish interest sell the whole country to them .

Next they will bring in cows.

Next level tinz shaa
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by kunlegboye(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
This is what happens else where ...where they know the value of education and their future leaders are well prepared for the task ahead

1 Like

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by ogiralucky(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
what else can i say negros.... Gullible citizens Nitwit government May God help us in this pandemic period!!!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by aigohior(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
these are people using the available resources for productivity, but it shouldn't be though
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by R0LL0N(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2020
This is the work of the gateman. After all nothing to secure. At least man most monitor something but I don't buy the idea of turning our classroom to chicken den.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Xristars(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
this is funny, but nice idea oo. But hope the farmer properly disinfect that classroom very well before resumption.

I'm still looking for space to rear my broilers and cost of building a pen is high oo
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by EMC2012: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Hahahaa grin grin
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by flyingpig: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
chatinent:
Is this the so-called hope for the 'leaders of tomorrow'? The government is lifeless and incompetent to the core. Who should I blame? No one! I realized long ago that man's government can never solve man's problems. Just take a look: chickens now go to school!

Chickens now go to school. A very witty statement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.