Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) (54767 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by flyingpig: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This is incredible.
I trust Gov Zulum, he's not a vegetable. He'll respond Accordingly.

Meanwhile,
God bless Gov Babajide Sanwolu of Lagos
Gov/Prof Babagana Zulum of Bornu
Gov/Engineer Dave "Omoluabi" Umahi of Ebonyi State.
God will continue to bless that UNSONG HERO, The Trail blazer, The ARCHITECT OF THE NEW OSUN, The Hon. Min. For Interior, Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola (Oranmiyan 1).
amen
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
So! If this was done by white it will be innovative.you people will say "since school is close the space can still be useful till they resume "
ExAngel007:
A classroom in Borno state has been converted into a poultry farm as schools remain closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Photos shared online show numerous domestic fowls and poultry feeding on what used to be the floor of a classroom.

Chairs and desks were piled on top of each other on one side of the room to create space for the poultry farm.

See below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iotama22/status/1283684442788306944/photo/1

1 Like

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by flyingpig: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
haiti007:
From the way the interior look, it's most likely a private school. Those people gat do something to make hands meet
very very true

1 Like

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2020
I wouldn't blame the person that did that, so many passing through lots of unknown itch.
Someone called me about a month ago that he wants to sell off some birds, after checking the birds, I asked why he left them to get to that stage before selling, he said he never had any plan to breed nor sell.
The birds were for practicals in his sch, Covid closed the sch so there is no other options than to take care of them himself, he did and then thought of starting a venture himself, which led him to building a pen in his compound.
If he had no means to build the pen, he might have decided to use the school classrooms too

1 Like

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Otsam(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
ExAngel007:
A classroom in Borno state has been converted into a poultry farm as schools remain closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Photos shared online show numerous domestic fowls and poultry feeding on what used to be the floor of a classroom.

Chairs and desks were piled on top of each other on one side of the room to create space for the poultry farm.

See below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iotama22/status/1283684442788306944/photo/1

The honorable education minister and boss mustapha prefers livestock to education. When the people that sees education as haram are in power, that’s what you get.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by MostImportant(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Man cannot die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2020
EastGold:

When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable.

They don't understand the meaning of education in that side
How is your life of education better than the life of someone without education?
If you can prove anything, then they will listen to you.
If however, you just spent the last number of years spending money in one place and today, you have no money despite your education, then they will tell you you wasted your money.
They, without education, are surviving at least. They are eating, marrying and borning kids without fear. But you are fearing to marry, have no money to eat and can't take care of kids.
Who has wasted who's time now?
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2020
These chickens go wise anyhow...Too much wisdom go wan injure them
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Onliie:
Somebody is going to be sacked for this
... And start his business supplying chicken and eggs. .

While others will not be sacked and be managing N18,000 minimum wage.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by roszilman: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Vectorex:

How is that stupidity...

Please explain I'm confused
danboroba... U can go Bleep urself with ur confusion... What is confusing there??
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by paix(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2020
I believe the governor is never aware of this. Will they disinfect the class before schools resume?
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by zealousayo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This is incredible.
I trust Gov Zulum, he's not a vegetable. He'll respond Accordingly.

Meanwhile,
God bless Gov Babajide Sanwolu of Lagos
Gov/Prof Babagana Zulum of Bornu
Gov/Engineer Dave "Omoluabi" Umahi of Ebonyi State.
God will continue to bless that UNSONG HERO, The Trail blazer, The ARCHITECT OF THE NEW OSUN, The Hon. Min. For Interior, Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola (Oranmiyan 1).
Aregbe is not an unsung hero. If you are related or one of his workers, let us know. What I experienced between 2015 and 2018, I pray never to experience it. Unsung hero ko, unsung villain ni
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by drololaaof: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who is the poultry owner? Who approve it for conversion to poultry? All of them are insane, how on earth can somebody convert such beautiful class to poultry not minding transmission of bird infection to the pupils when they resume in future
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin d kind shit wey those fowl go shit for there ehn. The smell will be there for years
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by UKBobo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Live polling station.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by Onliie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
uuzba:

... And start his business supplying chicken and eggs. .

While others will not be sacked and be managing N18,000 minimum wage.
I'm talking about the principal of the school
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
So ki nrin k'ori o mo min. Economy downturn made such horrible situation occurred. Is it not same Aregbe that do pay 13th month salary to workers, that increased retirement funds by 50%. That do pay workers before month end? The Nigeria economy mishap in the second quarter of 2014 sourced for that experience. Ogbeni is a very kind to workers
zealousayo:

Aregbe is not an unsung hero. If you are related or one of his workers, let us know. What I experienced between 2015 and 2018, I pray never to experience it. Unsung hero ko, unsung villain ni
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bird flu is real.
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by hiziko22: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) by amakadlite(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vectorex:

That was a polite request...
Asking you to englighten someone that is ingnorant like me
And you started insulting me
please, where did I insult you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / See My Jamb Result (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.