Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya (2185 Views)

Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. / Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by LukasPodolski: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
someone that should be chilling in kirikiri
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by JAMO84: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
I don't believe Dele Momodu, the process is still on
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by JosEast(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Are they done with the selection already? nobody else is reporting this...THIS NEWS for NOW is only on Nairaland and Dele's tweet nobody else is reporting it

FAKE NEWS
-
WTO Director-General selection process
The procedures for appointing the WTO Director-General are described in document WT/L/509. The nomination period for the 2020 DG selection process ended on 8 July. The second phase of the process in which the candidates “make themselves known to members” will end on 7 September. On that date, the third phase will begin. The Chair of the General Council, together with the chairs of the Dispute Settlement Body and the Trade Policy Review Body, will start to consult with all WTO members to assess their preferences and seek to determine which candidate is best placed to attract consensus support. The third phase will last no more than two months.

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/dg_e/dg_selection_process_e.htm
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Karlifate: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wonder why Davido called Dele Momodu his boy.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Omooba77: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
How come NOI lost?
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Omooba77: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
JAMO84:
I don't believe Dele Momodu, the process is still on
Dele is an insider
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Omooba77:

Dele is an insider

Yeah, he’s an insider in fake news. The process is still on and there is no winner or loser yet. He had since deleted the tweet.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by SaintBeehot(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Yeah, he’s an insider in fake news. The process is still on and there is no winner or loser yet. He had since deleted the tweet.
I learnt the final decision would be made by September.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by RTSC: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Enwhen(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
It’s clear even from some of the posts here and out there in the real world, that some Nigerians didn’t wish her well while some actively but clandestinely worked against her bid!

The Kenyan Lady on the other hand would have had one united Kenyan front backing her!

Don't believe all news ...it just started, no winner yet...
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by RTSC: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
why is twitter not opening on my phone?

Am I the only one facing this issue?
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Omooba77: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
CORRECTION... Just received news that AMINA MOHAMED has not been confirmed for the W.T.O job but nominated by KENYA... The interviews are still ongoing...
"So is Nigeria. Even after NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA'S interview the Nigerian delegation is still with Ngozi in Geneva. Very sorry.

Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by Omooba77: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Corrected it too baba Alawiye.. NOI should win.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya by amuwo1980: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2020
So called lovers of Nigeria spreading lies all because she is an Igbo woman, even harmless looking aboki girls spreading trash on the Facebook , selection that is on going till September.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Will Be Sworn In As Nigerian President In 2023 / Nigerian Female Pilot Decorated As A Certified Professional Pilot (pics) / How My Father’s Killers Captured Him In Toilet After Heavy Gunshots – Son Of Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.