Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. (1415 Views)

See Old And Current Picture Of Ngwa Road Round About/ Emelogu Road In Aba / From Preacher To Political Leader, Agbonayinma Sets Sights On Governorship / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Captain6(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
I travelled to Aba recently, so i went to Ngwa Road market to buy things, the road was so beautiful to behold, i want to appreciate the governor for reconstructing the road, business is now moving well there, infact buyers and sellers are satisfied with the job done so far,all the road users jump with excitement while walking through.
I must say that the road is a good training ground for Olympic lawn jump athletes.
My people, enjoy the beautiful sights below grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by donbachi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na true sey dis angwa people,dey chop human beings?abeg na question i dey ask.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by IamWonderful: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
beautiful or gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by flyingpig: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can anything good come out of ngwa roads till the end of this world

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Captain6(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
beautiful or gorgeous
beautiful nonsense
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Superwave: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
My people it is finished. Yet the most critical politicians of development projects in Nigeria are from the same Abia. Talk about leaving log in ones eye to chase after log in Lagos eye. I weep for my Aba people.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Captain6(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
The pictures above are even the best side of the road, my camera may spoil if i try to snap the wastes dumped on the road,abi dumpsite, where people still sell foodstuffs.
Aba is a wonderful place grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by EmekaA125(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
OUK, T.A Orji and Ikpeazu failed Abians. Chukwu kpo unu niile oku ebe afu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by BlackfireX: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is not that bad... Compared to ...
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Abia, the headquarters of IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by PVision2020(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
We Ndigbo are less concern about what happens to Alaigbo, our focus is to wail about others. It's Tinubu's duty to see to the development of Alaigbo, after all he collected all our Federal allocation and IGR.
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Malawian(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Hehehehe, reminds me of one jiration song we used to jirate to during football jogging tranning back in boarding school in Abia state..

"Ogboni/Ogoni people wan carry me go Ala Ngwa,
Ogboni/Ogoni people wan carry me go Ala Ngwa,
Ogboni/Ogoni people wan carry me see Ala Ngwa,
ee ee sombody go die."
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by helinues: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Trouble maker.

What is beautiful about this?

But truth be told, this people dirty no be here...
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Evidence1000(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:
Trouble maker.

What is beautiful about this?

But truth be told, this people dirty no be here...

You don't understand sarcasm?
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by Injera(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Shut up. Na my mama people you dey insult?
Re: Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Injera:

Shut up. Na my mama people you dey insult?
sorry no vex...na harmless question I ask

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima / BREAKING!!! President Buhari Appoints Another Northerner As New IGP / What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.