Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lagos Robbery Suspects Give Insights On How They Operate At Traffic Light Stops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery Suspects Give Insights On How They Operate At Traffic Light Stops (280 Views)

Robbery Suspects Give Insights On How They Operate At Traffic Light Stops / Delta Prisons Controller Caught Breaking Traffic Rules, Ignores Traffic Light / One Chance Taxi Robbery Rampant In Owerri: How They Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Robbery Suspects Give Insights On How They Operate At Traffic Light Stops by StagethemTVee: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
The moment daring armed robbers are caught, the transformation from being horrific during missions to being gentle and calm never cease to amaze me. These 2 robbers were caught by men of the Nigerian police force at two seperate instances and they explain how they normally operate, who they sell to and how they spend their loot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgwykodxcso
Re: Lagos Robbery Suspects Give Insights On How They Operate At Traffic Light Stops by Jakumo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
The professional pickpocket was kind enough to explain that he generally used the proceeds of picking pockets to buy bottles of small stout beer, items of new clothing, and then most importantly, the remainder of the money was deployed to buy carnal knowledge from women of easy virtue.

At least our intrepid pickpocket had the decency to pay cash for the humping action, rather than try to run off after shooting his load.

Anyway, all told, these professional thieves were refreshingly honest about their chosen careers, and might even prove to be an inspiration for a few Nairaland writers to emulate as a means of raising funds during the current Corona Virus lock-down.

But if dem cash you, hmmm, make you no mistake tell dem say na me send you work o.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Undergraduate And Girlfriend Arrested For Internet Fraud / Influencer, Adeherself Breaks Silence Following Her EFCC Arrest / Soldiers Burnt My House, Rendered My Family Homeless – Victim Of Alleged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.