Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Style Vs Silverware: The Episode Of Two Biggest Spanish Rival - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Style Vs Silverware: The Episode Of Two Biggest Spanish Rival (153 Views)

Fabregas Reveals Two Biggest Regrets Of His Career / Europa League: Atletico Madrid End Arsene Wenger Last Chance To Lift Silverware / Mohamed Salah: My Best Liverpool Goals And 2018 Silverware Ambitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Style Vs Silverware: The Episode Of Two Biggest Spanish Rival by OfficialDlh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
I wouldn't want to bore you with the story of how Barcelona won the La Liga title 26 times or how Real Madrid has dominated Europe by winning the Champions League 13 times.

What I will be writing today is how both teams have shown great style and enthusiasm in their quest to be crowned the La Liga Champion this season.

Barcelona the home of the best player in the world right now Lionel Messi has been a force to reckon with this season but also, on the other hand, this season can be said to be one of those seasons where things weren't going as planned by the last season Champions.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/07/style-vs-silverware-episode-of-two.html

(1) (Reply)

Vardy Emerges Top Scorer In EPL / Moore To Step Down As Liverpool CEO Next Month / Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal | Heads Up FA Cup Final Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.