Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (97887 Views)

'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With A Bird's Head Caught In China (Photo, Video) / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
This helps you understand evolution better! All life started from the water....eventually evolved, and at some point left the water to dwell on land! Apparently, this fish ancestors evolved at a much slower rate!

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Byke60:
Slay queen fish grin..see mouth like bobrisky own grin

No oo Bobrisky better sha... This one resemble that James Brown, Bobrisky adopted friend
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Thereishel: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Demonic fish eat it at your own peril
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na one Edo girl wey dey return from meeting last night....she miss her way. Abeg make dem return am back make she fil change back to human.

Stop showing your stvpidity all over the internet space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
nothing wey alhaji no go see for mosque
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
I still don't believe.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Bekool(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Also saw this video on Facebook of a human like fish caught in asia the fish even have human hands that was tied together behind its back i don't know how real it is.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
dats how some gehs luk lyk while trying to form sexy pouting...lol...but wait oo,this fish is freaking me out in some way

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Very pretty little thing....
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by mufadem2012: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
See my signature

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by barewealth: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
this is a typical photoshop ! Not fish at all !.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by hollyraynes(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Mad oooo
After seeing this pic I no go chop fish head again no thanks to OP
I tell you
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Byke60:
Slay queen fish grin..see mouth like bobrisky own grin
hahahah, don't let him catch you o.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Julieba43:
I feel like kissing it

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
fatymore:
My best fish is Titus.
All other fish na fishy

titus is a brand name not a fish....
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by realstars: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Se Her Face, Just Like Sweet Babe.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Froshloaded: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eulalia:
Holy Moses!

The lips too look like human lips.
This is a mermaid..... Even mermaids don't possess this kind of Dentition. This is a human being. Prolly under some kind of spell.
Oya froshloaded come and kiss this fish to break the spell. Lol..
Omg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Helen324: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Helen6878: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Helen6345: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
[color=#] 297853[/color]
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Chelsealivepool: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
This triggerfish teeth is fake and photoshop....

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
If that thing is not Photoshop make I know wetin cause am.....
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Cute but will not suit an aquarium.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths team-up let's reclaim Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
advocate , wait until them beat you like deji adeyanju abi jail like sowore

God puanish the shithole
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by banhammy: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Say NO to fornication.
Many destinies have been ruined with that mouth, just a kiss, you are doomed forever.
Most of these pretty girls you sleep with are human in the day but fish in the night.
BEWARE!!!
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
This helps you understand evolution better! All life started from the water....eventually evolved, and at some point left the water to dwell on land! Apparently, this fish ancestors evolved at a much slower rate!

Meaning that's your family member
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Helen8759: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kudosvibe:
Na goat rape the fish mama

MUST WATCH:

See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q

Peeps are online making legit money you are watching someone's baby mama.

SHEBI AS YOU DEY WASTE YOUR LIFE NOW LATER YOU GO SAY NA SOMEONE DO YOU.

A TYPICAL LAZY YOUTH
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2020
paulolee:
wow....really strange indeed but it looks like a Photoshoped work even if its real..
am not surprised because i onced watched a documentary about aquatic species and i realized that they are a lot of species living in the water that haven't been discovered..
since its in Malaysia, they would keep and breed it and people all over the world would travel down to malay to see this rare sexy looking fish..
but if its my beloved country, na pot things sure pass and they would keep that sexy looking head for the killer of the fish..
but i cant blame my people because they say "when the available becomes unavailable, the unavailable becomes available"..
This one could be photoshopped but as fish close to this feature is called sheepshead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State / Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.