Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (97906 Views)

'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With A Bird's Head Caught In China (Photo, Video) / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Nothing new here Its called okpijor in igbo once you tap it with your fingers it gets angry and starts to to bloat itself ive seen it here
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nairakris: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Plastic surgery
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Not eatable sha.

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by chatinent: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Looks like an average Nigerian girl on makeup.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by iukpe: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
The last image gave it off.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Abasimbo!this one na woman to to fish,mammy water thing.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Fikeh48:
Are u sure this fish isn't a human turned to a fish

Nope... Are u that superstitious?
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by uncletbuddy(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2020
freshkpomo:
Cute but will not suit an aquarium.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths team-up let's reclaim Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

How? The only place our youth team up is when our national football team have a match to play

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Sebbs(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Oh boy
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2020
stayclearofme:
Who told you that? Check your Geography text book.

geography what?anyway the fish is mackerel
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2020
fatymore:

Ehn... I am confused

dont be confuse....it is called mackerel
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Vatod(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Plenty here in Nigeria. In Yorubaland, we call it Sisi Eko or eja eyinfunjowo. It's a taboo to eat it sha.
are you serious?
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by dezik: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2020
For those guys who loves headover, here is your match..... And the church says A...m...!!
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2020
cyojunior1:

advocate , wait until them beat you like deji adeyanju abi jail like sowore

God puanish the shithole
Deji matter shock me ooo.. Too much oppression for this country..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by BrainRider: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Plenty here in Nigeria. In Yorubaland, we call it Sisi Eko or eja eyinfunjowo. It's a taboo to eat it sha.
I'm in my early twenties and this the first time I heard of such.
Reside in kwara
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2020
phemmyfour:
Don't you feel like kissing

No... The lip is scary.
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by afecgivers: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
The mouth and teeth look like that guy wey dey wey shout I DESERVE AN ACCOLADE! Lol
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
freshkpomo:
Cute but will not suit an aquarium.

Nigerian youths team-up let's reclaim Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
Off point
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Emmmm..thats a trigger fish..getting one for my 200 gallon salt tank
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
hustla:

LOL this one is not sisi eko
Its called Pacu fish

That is no paku
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by AROME9639: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
airmirthd1:
See lips sef... Are you sure the fish is not human??
LOL
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chris2863:

Off point

Thanks, keep it up..

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by temtol78: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
;DFish wey get pink lips, wetin boys dey use money do, mad oo :DFish wey get pink lips, wetin boys dey use money do, mad oo
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
anyone here should pls send me card MTN 08147314198 biko it will really help pls pls pls oo
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Beninwitch: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na one Edo girl wey dey return from meeting last night....she miss her way. Abeg make dem return am back make she fil change back to human.

���Take time o
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
paulolee:
wow....really strange indeed but it looks like a Photoshoped work even if its real..
am not surprised because i onced watched a documentary about aquatic species and i realized that they are a lot of species living in the water that haven't been discovered..
since its in Malaysia, they would keep and breed it and people all over the world would travel down to malay to see this rare sexy looking fish..
but if its my beloved country, na pot things sure pass and they would keep that sexy looking head for the killer of the fish..
but i cant blame my people because they say "when the available becomes unavailable, the unavailable becomes available"..This fish is an example of a Deep Sea unidentified creatures similar to one of the Deep Sea creatures caught by Russian fisherman Roman Fedortsov
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

Who told you that? Check your Geography text book.
Titus is the Brand name for a Sardine which refers to small oily fish of the Herring family Clupeidae that usually gather in schools in different Saltwater Habitat
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Cindy202(f): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2020
I tire o
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Byke60:
Slay queen fish grin..see mouth like bobrisky own grin

���
Re: Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol how tf that fish keep teeth that white �
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State / Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.