Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold (49423 Views)

Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by IkwerrePikin: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Cyberwhiz12:
Chai!!! Indaboski!! I have never felt so fulfilled after reading a post, as I feel right now. U are a genius. Regional government alias ''confederation'' just like Ojukwu requested of Gowon just before the civil war. That is the true restructuring that will definitely help us in Nigeria. God bless you @Ikwerrepikin. We need youth, strong activists who would rise and stand by this truth. With this, secession would be a gone story. God bless Nigeria.

Yes brother. This should be practice across all African countries and there will be peace,development and no more call for succession.

Africa doesn’t need division, we need unity. Politics have brought hatred amongst black people which is very bad.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by mamaafrik(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2020
This similar thing should be replicated in oil mining and processing too.
I forsee hijack and crime increasing if care is not taken
Osun should be on guard.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by ComputerWiz007: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Gold that they will still loot.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by angelfallz(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2020
if only more Nigerians think like this man

IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Nigeria, we want regional government!

Each Region consist of it’s current states and assembly.

Replace State of origin with Region of origin

Each region with it’s democratically elected Regional governor

Each region with it’s regional Assembly

Each region with it’s regional Police Force

Each region with it’s Regional Task force

All region takes charge of it’s resources and pay 30% to the federal govt.

The federal govt takes care of federal ministries, customs, federal police, and military.

With this, Nigeria economy and currency will be great and become the true giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by chinedumoooo: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2020
My able president carry on.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by airliner(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
waka commot now, u beg u to stay. me too tire for 16 years of failure. but i still.dey

Let's waka commot together..
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by thaoriginator: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
waka commot now, u beg u to stay. me too tire for 16 years of failure. but i still.dey
You still dey cos you no fit go anyweh.. u no get bar.

Now Corona come show face, everywhere bust cry cry
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Macwytt(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

God bless buhari my real niggarrr

As i read this article finish....I just dey reason better bombing format from this article..let me light up my weed and drink my Heineken to give me inspiration

Sweet heart.... during our operation in Islamabad we saw 12.5kg bar of gold at the rate of N268 million dollars or rather worth 268 million dollars...you know we can't keep it...so am sending it down through courier shipping service...I will give you the tracking details....and the shipping company website for tracking

You be correct nigggaa
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Litmus: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Yes brother. This should be practice across all African countries and there will be peace,development and no more call for succession.

Africa doesn’t need division, we need unity. Politics have brought hatred amongst black people which is very bad.

Nigeria needs to consolidate and keep apart from other African nations. Many African nations are vile western and Arab stooges. We need to lock down border, intervene in no wars outside Nigeria, partner with China, expel some Africans, invest in military and security services, rip up and redo the infrastructure across Nigeria, link the states with good rail, air and road networks and fund the space service among the other well known developmental needs such as health care and agriculture.

Forget that one Africa and black brothers stuff, Africans are not the saints you think they are.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by lordaltruist(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

The federal govt takes care of federal ministries, customs, federal police, and military.

With this, Nigeria economy and currency will be great and become the true giant of Africa.

I will disagree with you on one of the point you have made here and is as follow:
REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Sincerely speaking and as a true Nigerian who have had thoughts and course to study the word "MARGINALIZATION" and its depth in the Nigerian society, I don't a regional government is what we want most especially we from the SOUTHERN AND EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA, I am speaking out of experience and won't want to go into much details.
The best and only possible way for NIGERIA to move forward is "RESTRUCTURING".
We need to restructure NIGERIA, give every state power and control over it resources, it government, it's police force and most importantly we need to give power to the "COMMON MAN". we need to make every Nigerian proud to be a Nigerian by making Nigeria a dream country for everyone and this can only be possible by "RESTRUCTURING".
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA and give it 20years tops and I tell you that no one will crave for independence.
Control of resources
State police
Better welfare for it citizens
And a more better and improved governance all boils down to "RESTRUCTURING".
That's all we want and that's all we need, not REGIONAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Brunicekid(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA is what you said here.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by akintunde63: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

SOURCE: https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-receives-nigerias-first-artisanally-mined-gold/
It's a good step at diversify our national income sources, as relying totally on crude oil hasn't done us much good as a country.
To those who will never see anything good, I say sorry!
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Eborty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Definitely, very soon golds will be missing in Nigeria reserves.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by tmcleo2k2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebi na this same Naija we de? If that Gold bar no miss, dem go replace am with GL grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Ayoade333: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
TECHNICALITY IN BUILDING AND INSTALLATION OF COLD ROOM, NEVER GIVE A COLD ROOM PROJECT TO A QUAKE ENGINEERS

1, COLD ROOM equipment compressor unit assembling and installation-we are professional fabricated compressor rack factory over 10 years.
2, COLD ROOM equipment evaporators installation
When selecting the hanging point position, firstly consider the best position for the air circulation, and then consider the direction of the cold storage structure.
The space between the evaporator and the cold room panel should be bigger than the thickness of the evaporator.
All the hangers of the evaporator should be fastened, and the bolts and hanging bolts should be closed with a sealant to prevent air leakage.
When the evaporator is too heavy, using a 4 or 5 angle iron to make the beam. The beam should span to another roof and wall panel to reduce the weight.
3, Refrigeration equipment piping installation technology
The diameter of copper pipe should strictly match with the interface diameter of compressor suction and exhaust valve. When the condenser and compressor are separated more than 3 meters, the pipe diameter should be increased.
Keep the distance between the condenser suction air side and the wall over 400mm, and keep the distance between the outlet and the obstacle more than 3 meters.
Discharge pipe and return pipe should have a certain slope. When the condenser position is higher than the compressor, the discharge pipe should be sloped to the condenser and a liquid ring should be installed at the compressor discharge mouth to prevent the gas cooling to liquid and returning to the mouth after compressor off.
The U-bend should be installed at the exit of the evaporator air return pipe. The air return pipe should be sloped toward the compressor to ensure oil return smoothly.
The expansion valve should be installed as close as possible to the evaporator. The solenoid valve should be installed horizontally. The valve body should be vertical and we should notice the direction of the liquid.
after the completion of the welding of the entire refrigeration system, to do airtight experiments, high-pressure side of nitrogen filling 1.8MP. The low-pressure side is filled with nitrogen 1.2MP. During filling, soapy water is used for leak detection. Carefully check the welding, flange and valve. The pressure is kept for 24 hours.
4, Electrical system installation
The selection of wire must have a safety factor. The temperature of the wire surface must not exceed 4 degrees during the compressor unit operating or evaporator defrosting .
5, Whole refrigeration equipment system commissioning
Check all valves in the refrigeration system if it is in the normal open state or not, especially the exhaust stop valve. Do not close it.
Open the cooling water valve of the condenser. If it is an air-cooled condenser, turn on the fans. Check that if the amount of water and the air flow rate meet the requirements or not.
the electrical control circuit should be tested separately in advance, we should pay attention to whether the power supply voltage is normal before starting.
Whether the oil surface of the compressor crankcase is in the normal position or not, it should generally be maintained at the horizontal centerline of the oil monitor.
Why choose us?
Your Cold Room Expert....KOL-LEK1 NIG LTD
..CONTACT US 08037110658 OR WHATAP US @ 08188892835
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by OnyesomJ(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Issorty from Money Looting it will enter Gold bar Stealing cry
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by tonyzaks: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Was it not like this before? What happened?
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by RichBoy247: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Go and tell the kingeAguyi Ironsi
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by olawalepopoola: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Many of the gold have been mined in
1. Anka Zamfara state
2. Maru, Zamfara state
3. Iperindo, Osun State
4. Ilesha, Osun State
5. Kebbi state
6. Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by bizzibodi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Where is d gold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.