Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold (49430 Views)

Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by dododawa1: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Buhari receiving first this first that again
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
This post is very stupid. Artisanal mining of Gold in Nigeria predates the colonial era. So is this achievement or what? Go ask all these gold diggers (mallams).
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by lexdino: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Nigeria, we want regional government!

Each Region consist of it’s current states and assembly.

Replace State of origin with Region of origin

Each region with it’s democratically elected Regional governor

Each region with it’s regional Assembly

Each region with it’s regional Police Force

Each region with it’s Regional Task force

All region takes charge of it’s resources and pay 30% to the federal govt.

The federal govt takes care of federal ministries, customs, federal police, and military.

With this, Nigeria economy and currency will be great and become the true giant of Africa.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Blesyn22(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
I smell money heist here. All of a sudden Nigeria is increasing its gold reserve.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by TooMuchStuff: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Focusmind:
When will he receive the oil mined through bunkering by the Niger Delta boys? Or fuel refined by the artisanal refiners in the creeks of Delta? All na same thing.

Niger Deltans mined and refine their own oil, they call it bunkering and stealing while when others with gold deposits mine theirs, it is called artisanal mining. Ok naa grin
You sir is the only commenter that hit the nail on the Evil Tyrant head...
Modular Refinery Proposal is before the Chief nepotist but wickedness won't let him see it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by RuggedSniper: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Trimque2k1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eriggs:
waka commot now, u beg u to stay. me too tire for 16 years of failure. but i still.dey
Me really tired
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Slurity(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Trimque2k1:
tired of this country o
Go to Benin republic. You can treck and stop complaining
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Slurity(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
PresidencyRec:
Nigeria has been cursed with bad leaders after independence from colonial masters
From Buhari
To Babangida
To Obasanjo
To Jonathan and all the military animals that interrupted the democratic system
The country has been stunted and has not moved one bit
Yet these criminals in their old age are refusing to let go
Buhari is far better than all the president in the past. However, he performed below expectations that I expected from him but come to think of it, it is stupid of anyone to think it's only our leaders that is the problem of Nigeria. We are all guilty like the leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by toprealman: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

The federal govt takes care of federal ministries, customs, federal police, and military.

With this, Nigeria economy and currency will be great and become the true giant of Africa.
Both region & state of origin are all useless.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by ScholarshipRead: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2020
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) partners Passion Incubator to launch the FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020 themed “Redefining and repositioning agricultural value chains during and post the COVID-19 era”

FCMB is playing its part in growing the Agricultural Technology sector and providing early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses.

The virtual program will support 2 Agritech startups with ₦1.5M Grant, Access to workspace, market & network that stimulates innovation, collaboration, and business growth. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s edition would be a virtual engagement.

More details: https://jobreaders.org/fcmb-agritech-epic-pitch-2020/

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by KingWarri: 2:35am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Them go gree hear word

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Empiregoodboy(m): 3:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

God bless buhari my real niggarrr

As i read this article finish....I just dey reason better bombing format from this article..let me light up my weed and drink my Heineken to give me inspiration

Sweet heart.... during our operation in Islamabad we saw 12.5kg bar of gold at the rate of N268 million dollars or rather worth 268 million dollars...you know we can't keep it...so am sending it down through courier shipping service...I will give you the tracking details....and the shipping company website for tracking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Johnnypetiz: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Introducing the "9jaFH" Fashion App for all Fashion Lovers n Designers.

Download App on Android Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh. Trust me you'll love the features provided.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by imanray37(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

God bless buhari my real niggarrr

As i read this article finish....I just dey reason better bombing format from this article..let me light up my weed and drink my Heineken to give me inspiration

Sweet heart.... during our operation in Islamabad we saw 12.5kg bar of gold at the rate of N268 million dollars or rather worth 268 million dollars...you know we can't keep it...so am sending it down through courier shipping service...I will give you the tracking details....and the shipping company website for tracking
Bomboclaat !weed is working. Two. Hundred and sixty eight million naira dollars(N268 million dollars) you are a fantastic rasclaat rascal nuff respect ital nigurrr!
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by DLuciano: 4:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Bighead9:
God bless the North.

Fear North.
when dem go present the locally refined fuel, alias kpo fire?
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Zane2point4(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Unity beggers will not agree to this, yet they said they're feeding there fathers, any marriage that one partner has to beg other to stay or die is a parasitic union.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Hamazz1: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Another well orchestrated scam / scheme to loot our natural reserve knowing the fool of a president is too senile to actually follow or understand.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by yommen: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

This won't pay for the North. So forget it.
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Clothingonline9(m): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Osun state have huge Gold deposit in Nigeria at commercial quantity like UAE local and international companies should invest in this to make more money
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by bigfish3k: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2020
DEROXMAN:
who abolished regionalism in Nigeria you should ask that first
So there shouldn't be a way forward because of past mistakes. We should therefore remain stagnant
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by DedeNkem: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

NO federal police! Police should be regional!
American system should be copied, except their so-called Electoral college!
Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by IMASTEX: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Even a kid would know that the current system can't work hence the need to try a regional arrangements. At least, regions have several things in common like culture and every other things that have been used as weappons by the politicians. And they will narrow the fight of just to become president without the idea of governance while the regional leaders will work for what they would need to sustain the region instill of waiting on FG. Lastly, the regions can be restructured in line with the current geopolitical zones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by Cyberwhiz12(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Pls share this!!!

Chai!!! Indaboski!! I have never felt so fulfilled after reading a post, as I feel right now. U are a genius. Regional government alias ''confederation'' just like Ojukwu requested of Gowon just before the civil war. That is the true restructuring that will definitely help us in Nigeria. God bless you @Ikwerrepikin. We need youth, strong activists who would rise and stand by this truth. With this, secession would be a gone story. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold by adecz: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2020
sad sad

How can the Niger Delta benefit
from this gold, since for over 60years,
Northern Nigeria has remained a parasite
to the wealth from the Niger Delta!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.