Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,253 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Is Victoria Etim? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Victoria Etim? (271 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Victoria Etim? by Humbsblog: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Victoria Etim is a young, smart, strong and bold entrepreneur from Akwa Ibom State. Her sole aim in business is to serve and save people of different categories at all cost, she is also devoted and trusted by her customers due to her humble and sincere of life, she is truely a woman who always say what she mean and mean what she say to her very best.

Victoria Etim is a cake designer and a make up artist.

Source: https://www.worldshappenin.com/2020/07/who-is-victoria-etim.html

cc

(1) (Reply)

Fahim Saleh's Former PA Arrested As A Suspect In His Murder / Davido Signs Mr May D To DMW / 9 Foods Nutritionists Say Are Great For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.