Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? (2298 Views)

Real Madrid - Barcelona 21.04 La Liga - Live / Atlético Bilbao Vs Barcelona: La Liga LIVE STREAM / Why Don't Nigerians Like The Nigerian Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Romangalactic:

Drop ur FB or insta handle here and delete it in 2mins. You too dey fear ,ahn ahn cheesy

@relatableedibles

It's a food page o.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Romangalactic(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's a food page o.
Lol okay, better than nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lol okay, better than nothing

So you came to my Curious Cat to type this nonsense, yet I am the vile one? grin

I wonder when you and your likes would understand that the world is bigger than your NL hate. Speak peace into your life.

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

So you came to my Curious Cat to type this nonsense, yet I am the vile one? grin

I wonder when you and your likes would understand that the world is bigger than your NL hate. Speak peace into your life.
Wow lovely kiss
As much as I would love to take credit for dat direct message dropped on ur CC, unfortunately dat wasn't me. And yes you're a vile person, zmpp and many others have confirmed it. The fact dat u had to quote me after I was banned knowing I can't respond and also on dis thread tells me how desperate you are. cheesy

What kind of person talks about their uncle's wife in such a way?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

As much as I would have loved to take credit for dat lovely message dropped on ur CC, unfortunately dat wasn't me. And yes you're a vile person, zmpp and many others have confirmed it. The fact dat u had to quote me after I was banned knowing I can't respond and also on dis thread tells me how desperate you are. cheesy

What kind of person talks about uncle's wife in such a way?

Lol. Of course we both know you did. Nah, it is just you (Romangalactic), Zmpp and Jornwhite getting yourselves worked up.

The fact that you created a new account to continue wailing, shows your issues are deep. You guys would be fine. It might take time, but you will be fine. kiss kiss

The comment I made is right there for people to see. Stop talking nonsense sweetie.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Of course we both know you did. Nah, it is just you (Romangalactic), Zmpp and Jornwhite getting yourselves worked up.

The fact that you created a new account to continue wailing, shows your issues are deep. You guys would be fine. It might take time, but you will be fine. kiss kiss

The comment I made is write there for people to see. Stop talking nonsense sweetie.
No be only write there, be making steady blunders cheesy
Again, no be me send dat message. ur enemies plenty on nl and u know it, so chill & take a look around. Not like I want to defend myself. I'm fine wit u going to bed believing I'm hunting you, makes me very satisfied. grin

As for dis username, I created it simply to respond to ur bullshitto cos leaving it unattended till I am unbanned will make u feel like u ar making sense

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
RRG1:

No be only write there, be making steady blunders cheesy
Again, no be me send dat message. ur enemies plenty on nl and u know it, so chill & take a look around. Not like I want to defend myself. I'm fine wit u going to bed believing I'm hunting you, makes me very satisfied. grin

As for dis username, I created it simply to respond to ur bullshitto cos leaving it unattended till I am unbanned will make u feel like u ar making sense
[/s]

Wailings... sweet tears grin grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Wailings... sweet tears grin grin
Yur own tears dey give me life. cheesy For u to carry curious cat matter to a thread on nl where I am having a sweet get together wit my honey just to pour sand in our garri & pin rubbish on me

Jealousy and painment dey worry u and ur tears are like honey to me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Yur own tears give me life. See as u carry curious cat matter to a thread on nl where I am having a sweet get together wit my honey just to pour sand in our garri & pin rubbish on me

Jealousy and painment dey worry u and ur tears are like honey

I will be here to keep peppering you. Proudly ata rodo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I will be here to keep peppering you. Proudly ata rodo!!! grin grin grin
You know u can't pepper me. Na me hold u ransom for d peppering department grin
If I start typing tins dat will hit u close to home cos u know it's true, you will run sharply to call ur boy boy moderator cheesy

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

You know u can't pepper me. Na me hold u ransom for peppering. grin
If I start typing tins dat will hit u close to home cos u know it's true, you will run sharply to call ur boy boy moderator cheesy

Please start. It gives me pleasure to see you guys come back with alternates while I remain Pocohantas. I am not hiding o. Jornwhite is on his 8th and counting. I like that... grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Please start. It gives me pleasure to see you guys come back with alternates while I remain Pocohantas. I am not hiding o. Jornwhite is on his 8th and counting. I like that... grin
Relax, I don't create alternates fi you. Every time romangalactic gets banned, it's alway frm quoting u and I dey stay put till I return to continue exposing ur lies. Normal level grin

But trying to pin nonsense on me wen u know for a fact I was banned, I can't give u dat satisfaction. This acct will be deactivated before the end of today. You too small to make me create another account just for u cheesy
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Relax, I don't create alternates fi you. Every time romangalactic gets banned, it's alway frm quoting u and I dey stay put till I return to continue exposing ur lies. Normal level ;DBut I trying to pin nonsense on me wen u know for a fact I was banned, I can't give u dat satisfaction. This acct will be deactivated before the end of today. You too small to make me create another account just for u cheesy

You will keep creating new accounts for me. You are not the first. Let’s see how long you can keep up. Cutie!!! kiss kiss

Please don’t deactivate o, we both know you need to pour out your venom somewhere. Next thing is to go camp on my CuriousCat. Lmao!
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pocohantas, dis is how I'm feeling knowing dat someone got to u so bad dat it made come to nl to rant. cheesy

Please respect ur uncle's wife at least for his sake and all he has done.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:
Pocohantas, dis is how I'm feeling knowing dat someone got to u so bad dat it made come to nl to rant. cheesy

Please respect ur uncle's wife at least for his sake and all he has done.

More nonsense. Keep contradicting yourself. One minute I am living with sugar daddy, the next it is my uncle. Tomorrow it will be IDP. Lmao!!!
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

You will keep creating new accounts for me. You are not the first. Let’s see how long you can keep up. Cutie!!! kiss kiss

Please don’t deactivate o, we both know you need to pour out your venom somewhere. Next thing is to go camp on my CuriousCat. Lmao!
If u want us to chat and connect outside nl, just say so. All dis ur tactic to come and cuckblock my attraction for MariahAngel, be like wetin one girl do me for university cos she like me and don't want her friend wit me. cheesy

But I'm not interested in u, u too fake abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

More nonsense. Keep contradicting yourself. One minute I am living with sugar daddy, the next it is my uncle. Tomorrow it will be IDP. Lmao!!!
Na u sabi. Don't u have family food to cook for dem today?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

If u want us to chat and connect outside nl, just say so. All dis ur tactic to come and cuckblock my attraction for Mariahngel, be like wetin one girl do me for university cos she like me and don't want her friend wit me. cheesy But I'm not interested in u, u too fake abeg

Lol. You can’t be interested in me. God has a way of making venomous people uninterested in me. Honestly, I doubt anyone envies your attraction to her. Some trolls are intriguing, you are not.

RRG1:

Na u sabi. Don't u have family food to cook for dem today?

Maybe you need someone in your family that can cook. Good food has a way of calming nerves. Something you need badly. Take care dear and more alternates to you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You can’t be interested in me. God has a way of making venomous people uninterested in me. Honestly, I doubt anyone envies your attraction to her. Some trolls are intriguing, you are not.

Maybe you need someone in your family that can cook. Good food has a way of calming nerves. Something you need badly. Take care dear and more alternates to you. kiss
Ayam not intriguing and you're not envious, yet you trace me come my love garden cheesy. Poco rest. Maybe I wee like u one day after u become a realer chic, but nor be now cos you're working overtime to sell a fake version of urself.. so enjoy while me and the rest continue tormenting u till u change

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Ayam not intriguing and you're not envious, yet you trace me come my love garden cheesy. Poco rest. Maybe I wee like u one day after u become realer, but no be now.

I would never be REAL to your likes, you will never like me. I would never mind that you don’t.

Those who care, do not matter.
Those who matter, do not care. kiss

RRG1:

I don't matter,yet u trace me come here to pin wetin I nor know on me. Babe see juss rest grin

Give yourself this advice before you get to 10 alternates. I am on one and resting. grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I would never be REAL to your likes, you will never like me. I would never mind that you don’t.

Those who care, do not matter.
Those who matter, do not care. kiss
I don't matter,yet u trace me come here to pin wetin I nor know on me. Babe see juss rest grin I know how e dey do you

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Give yourself this advice before you get to 10 alternates. I am on one and resting. grin
Give me a new mention if u want to keep chatting with me strawberry cheesy This username will be deactivated soon, I'm a man of my word. My romangalactic id does enough to keep u on ur toes. You're a cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
RRG1:

Give me a new mention if u want to keep chatting with me strawberry cheesy This username will be deactivated soon, I'm a man of my word. My romangalactic id does enough to keep u on ur toes. You're a cruise grin

Without me, there is no Romangalactic. Please do keep up when you are back. Not like you are leaving anyway. The other acct will get more active. kiss kiss
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Without me, there is no Romangalactic. Please do keep up when you are back. Not like you are leaving anyway. The other acct will get more active. kiss kiss
Pure vibez cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mrblessed(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hello

I thought you were friends with Ariza. I was both surpised and shocked to read your reply to her. What is your view concerning what is going on in that thread?
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
mrblessed:
Hello

I thought you were friends with Ariza. I was both surpised and shocked to read your reply to her. What is your view concerning what is going on in that thread?

Honestly, the whole thing's a mess!

I don't know who's telling the truth or who's lying, and frankly I do not really care.
It was quite cunning and mischievous of her to try to get me mixed up in that kind of mess.
What was she trying to achieve? I don't joke about situations like that because it could easily go out of control.
I'm neither scandalous nor tolerate scandals.

To me, whatever happens on Nairaland, stays on Nairaland.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
obonujoker:

I'd rather watch Everton vs westham, than watch Valencia vs real betis

Just like many would rather watch rugby than watch football.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:
Munz.y14, this was the most accurate:https://www.purewow.com/wellness/sagittarius-personality
Good, let me read up... cheesy

Modified!

Done!

with your online vibes I am laughing and smh as well... Zodiac can really explain a lot... cheesy

It has similarities with Aquarius.
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:

Good, let me read up... cheesy

Modified!

Done!

with your online vibes I am laughing and smh as well... Zodiac can really explain a lot... cheesy

It has similarities with Aquarius.

Capricorn, " daddy of the zodiac " tongue

So, you're unromantic by nature okwaya? grin
Re: Why Don't They Feature La Liga Live Matches On The Front Page? by uthlaw: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
obonujoker:

I'd rather watch Everton vs westham, than watch Valencia vs real betis
and if any of Valencia catch ur top club in Europa....na trash de go trash them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Start A Four Odd Code Daily For 10 Days / Go Redskins Go Redskins Go / Uk Pool Week 24 Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.