Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Go Redskins Go Redskins Go - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Go Redskins Go Redskins Go (2297 Views)

Hail To The Redskins! / Redskins Vs Cowboys: / Redskins Or Cowboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Chanfb(f): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2005
The Redskins are 5-3 yeah grin grin grin grin grin

Were are my Redskins fans at??
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2005
To bad Vexxy and nddy were not around when you posted this thread. They are the only two American footbal fans on Nairaland that I know of! So did the Redskins win?
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Chanfb(f): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2005
Oh yes they did Seun! I have enjoyed various sports but football more specifically since Joe Gibbs returned as head coach. Vexxy and I had an opportunity to attend a prayer breakfast he spoke at.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by nddy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2005
ok redskin fan , 5 and 3 , we shall see you guys on FEDEX FIELD
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by gracious(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2005
i  just found this threead. men i am a big time fan of the redskins. it was so sad after they went 5-3. they had a losing streak of 3-0. but men they are back back back. they are 9-6. a winning streak of 4-0. they had home advantage in their last 2 games against the New York giants and cowboys. i enjoyed those games. hopefully they will make the play offs this season. they have one game left against the eagles.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by GOREDKINS: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2006
hiiiii ppl! :Pi looove da redskins.....did u see da way the bucs lost towards dem?REDSKINS ROK AND DEY ALWAYS WILL!IF U DONT LIKE THEM THEN U SUK!! grin
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by GOREDKINS: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2006
man ud ppl better not hate da redskins or ull get such a bad reaction u will.......trust me DONT DO DAT,K?DEY ROK!!DA BUCS SUK AND SO DO DA COWBOYS AND EVERY OTHA FOOTBALL TEAM!!I LOVE JOE GIBBS!!O AND ALSO PATRICK RAMSEY RULEZ!!!! grin smiley cheesy wink sad angry
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by gracious(f): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2006
i agree with you. the skins rock. their last game was kinda horrible. the offense was shut down. they had only 120 yards total offense. the defense made the difference. they scored a touch down.and had many interceeptions. it was amazing. did u watch the NY giants vs. NC panthers. men the giants sucked. they were completely shortt down. they never came on the score board. grin cheesy grin
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by nddy(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2006
all you Redskins fans keep your mouth shut , just coz we let you guys make the playoff don't mean you are Good, Look at your last performance, all crap. Anyways i always hated the Skins so i hope Seattle wins the game . Cowboys next season
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 2:51am On Jan 11, 2006
i am the biggest redskin fans. EWW I HATE THE COWBOYS

we are gonna win the super bowl.

go clinton portis go( wait he does play for the redskins)

deadboys. go REDSKINS
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 2:58am On Jan 11, 2006
Bro don't be hateing on the cowboys lol...... I know the suck BTW dude how in the world did the Redskins make it up to the top of the division from the bottom last. I must take off my hat for those guys. You guys beat the cowboys twice this year I hate the cowboys now after being a cowboys fan for so many years.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 3:01am On Jan 11, 2006
txlonghorn.

ummm i am a female, not a male

anywho, i cant stand the cowboys. everybody taught that the redskins were gonna do what they do best this year loose. but i guess they taught wrong.

so you hate the cowboyz cuz my team(redskins) beat them. hahah now thats funny.
mark my words: we will win the super bowl
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 3:01am On Jan 11, 2006
@ Idollier.......Just noticed you female so sorry for calling you bro it's just so hard to find Nigerian girls that are in to football. Your boyfriend is a lucky dude I wish my girl friend was in to football.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 3:04am On Jan 11, 2006
Girl I am stationed in Iraq right now, if the Redskins win the super bowl, I'll find a land mine to sit on.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 3:08am On Jan 11, 2006
lol yea everyone says am lucky

i guess its cuz i use to play sport in high school. i played soccer, tennis, softball and i ran track

lol@ sit on a land mine. be careful what you say though, it might end up happening. the redskins really improved this year and with the rate they are going the sky is the limit.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 3:13am On Jan 11, 2006
Honey please don't talk like that how in the world are the (PIGs) redskins going to win the super bowl, girl the still have to play the colts or new england
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 3:19am On Jan 11, 2006
new england is a challenge

but the colts, emm dont really know about them. but nothing is impossible or should i say impossible is nothing.

oh yea btw, how is iraq
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Txlonghorn(m): 3:32am On Jan 11, 2006
Iraq is not so bad just can never be to carefull out here, this ppl scare the hell out of me. Four more months to go and I'm back states side. Thanks for asking very nice of you.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 3:45am On Jan 11, 2006
smiley smiley
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by Freewilly(f): 1:42am On Jan 15, 2006
THE REDSKINS LOST........hahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2006
oh damn...... my team lost cry cry cry

its aight though, seattle wont win the super bowl.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by vokalguy(m): 2:51am On Jan 15, 2006
lol y'all crack me up... redskins ass was skinned!!!
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by gracious(f): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
wotever !!!! but atleast we made the playoff and we gave it our best shot. we tried. can u compare us to the NY giants that loss in the first round.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2006
lol@gracious. i know right. even our rival(dallas cowboys) didnt even go to the playoff. infact redskins am proud of you all
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by gracious(f): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2006
@idollier i agree with you. not to even talk about the philadephia eagles. we really tried. it has been really long since the skins made the playoff. we play in a very tough division. so we really tried this time around.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2006
yea we sure did. but not to worry i know we will do even better next year.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by vokalguy(m): 3:57am On Jan 16, 2006
y'all ain't doing better.. haha pls watch soccer, redskins will give u headache
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by DoubleRevv(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2006
Did Emmanuel Amunike play? grin..damn I'm nosy. im trying to up my posting average so i just jump into any thread.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2006
?? ok, thats understandable.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by DoubleRevv(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2006
idollier wasn't it funny too? grin grin
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by ldollier(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2006
yea it was a bit funny. i was wondering who in the world is emanuel amunike. maybe he play for the super eagles.
Re: Go Redskins Go Redskins Go by DoubleRevv(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2006
no he doesn't play, he used to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? / 2018/19 EPL season prediction & where your club will likely end / Funny Pix On Brazil 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.