Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner (44035 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2024 / Can I Still Work In PWC Or Any Of The BIG 4 / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by AsawanaDgreat: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hausa Amaka
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by babasolution: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
joviegghead:
Cool
Just take a look at what this lady has achieve at the age of 37. At 24 she was breaking boundaries.

Sadly so many ladies are not ambitious enough or goal-oriented. They think life is about looking good and finding a good man.

Ladies seriously need to destroy the established narrative of ladies being low level

achievers.

Fake life living hoes and social media zombies should look up to this lady.

Leave ladies alone joor,you nairaland guys disgust me,so many SIMPs,I don't understand how men today are attracted to female power,its disgusting
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by agyo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Take it easy...... grin grin grin grin

TheMainone:
Congrats ma. Arewa Amaka cool
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by maryjay99: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
But she is not an ACA or ACCA yet, & she is already a partner in one of the big 4
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by khalids: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Give me a break...like her father had nothing to do with it...

Did she have to hustle the jobs like the rest of us.....

Although she has merit, but i'm sure there were a hundred other candidates that were more qualified that were pushed aside due to daddies influence
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by winkmart: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Great
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by olaair(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
maryjay99:
But she is not an ACA or ACCA yet, & she is already a partner in one of the big 4

She is an ACCA Member. Go to ACCA's web page, to go "find an accountant", go to "directory of ACCA members", search by her last name.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by Heavensent01(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
NaMe4:

Over 90% of Kaduna South are non-Hausa

which tribe do they belong to then? thought we have just Hausa/Fulani?

educate me abeg
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by Trustme2(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:
Yorubas and their dominance of the corporate world.
But Power better pass. Na power dey control economy
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by ModestGal(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Alaye, she was giving birth into a rich family, so what did you expect? Poverty turned a lot of girls into waywardness.
Hmmn, this is truth. How can you be ambitious when you are Hungary, you would first think of how to get food first now
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by earnit3: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
oh
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by einsteine(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

Anyone can attend LSE, admissions is not a problem for most people, it is funding that is.

Anyone? Where is your admission letter?

LSE has an acceptance rate of less than 7% and that's despite a high degree of self selection.

For those who don't know what self selection is, in this context, it means that only those who feel they are good enough to attend LSE would apply and even at that, only 7% or less get their admission.

P. S. Funding is never a problem to attend LSE.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by tot(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
einsteine:

Anyone? Where is your admission letter?

LSE has an acceptance rate of less than 7% and that's despite a high degree of self selection.

For those who don't know what self selection is, in this context, it means that only those who feel they are good enough to attend LSE would apply and even at that, only 7% or less get their admission.

P. S. Funding is never a problem to attend LSE.

Stop quoting inaccurate figures.

--> Popularly known as LSE, London School of Economics and Political Science is one of the most renowned educational institutions of the world. The acceptance rate of the university is only 8.9% for undergraduate applicants. However, the acceptance rate for graduate applicants is higher, i.e., 25%.

Her undergraduate was at ABU so that 8.9% does not apply to her.

Funding is never a problem indeed. You must be living in another planet I guess.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by einsteine(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

Stop quoting inaccurate figures.

--> Popularly known as LSE, London School of Economics and Political Science is one of the most renowned educational institutions of the world. The acceptance rate of the university is only 8.9% for undergraduate applicants. However, the acceptance rate for graduate applicants is higher, i.e., 25%.

Her undergraduate was at ABU so that 8.9% does not apply to her.

Funding is never a problem indeed. You must be living in another planet I guess.

We are supposed to accept your figures and not mine, on what basis?

Even at that, you stated that ANYONE (25% is not anyone, especially given that the average i-managed-to-graduate is not going to be applying to LSE). Also, where is your admission letter?

Trust me, funding is not a problem. If you can get admitted, there is a plethora of options (scholarships, loans) available. If you are from Nigeria, funding is even easier. There are a ton of scholarships you can access once you get admission into an elite school.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by tot(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
einsteine:

We are supposed to accept your figures and not mine, on what basis?

Even at that, you stated that ANYONE (25% is not anyone, especially given that the average i-managed-to-graduate is not going to be applying to LSE). Also, where is your admission letter?

Trust me, funding is not a problem. If you can get admitted, there is a plethora of options (scholarships, loans) available. If you are from Nigeria, funding is even easier. There are a ton of scholarships you can access once you get admission into an elite school.

Google is your friend, the reference figures are available online.

What a joker.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by einsteine(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

Google is your friend, the reference figures are available online.

What a joker.

You are the joker if you don't realize that Google is just an indexer and search engine, where anyone's information can appear. I am done engaging with your stupid ass.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by tot(f): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
einsteine:

You are the joker if you don't realize that Google is just an indexer and search engine, where anyone's information can appear. I am done engaging with your stupid ass.

Heya, e pain am cheesy Mr 8.9% aka where is your admission letter? High class ITK.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:
Mtcheww

Check the names, Yoruba and Igbo full there

anyways, good for her, Fulani amaka.
one Igbo,one Fulani, the rest yoruba
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by NSK4U(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
joviegghead:
Cool
Just take a look at what this lady has achieve at the age of 37. At 24 she was breaking boundaries.

Sadly so many ladies are not ambitious enough or goal-oriented. They think life is about looking good and finding a good man.

Ladies seriously need to destroy the established narrative of ladies being low level achievers.

Fake life living hoes and social media zombies should look up to this lady.

Be civil when advising ladies/people...

Many so-called prostitutes could achieve even better than her but were not given such opportunity. Did you also read about where and where she had her education?

Nobody chosed prostitution/slaying as dream career, circumstances of life pushed many into it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by Testimony1988(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by joviegghead: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
NSK4U:

Be civil when advising ladies/people...

Many so-called prostitutes could achieve even better than her but were not given such opportunity. Did you also read about where and where she had her education?

Nobody chosed prostitution/slaying as dream career, circumstances of life pushed many into it.
It's okay if you're cool with mediocrity or creating excuses.
I know ladies who even tho from humble background, rose above their circumstances. Guys Do that a lot. But, what's the general attitude towards achievement from the opposite gender(whether rich or not) ?

You're bringing up shit like prostitution shows your myopic mindset. I was even talking about that. Off point dude.
Even with limited opportunities, an ambitious mindset will take one far. It's all about attitude.

If you wanna create excuses , continue. But success is about going beyond your comfort zone to make things happen. This lady did just that.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by BrainRider: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Have seen what I'm searching for, " whether she was bred in 9ja or not"
I'm out.
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by Yungdav(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wow congrats to her ,datz kinda women I love
Re: Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner by 13october: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:
Mtcheww

Check the names, Yoruba and Igbo full there

anyways, good for her, Fulani amaka.

How many Igbo you see there , just one all nah Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) / Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.