Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,312 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid (35090 Views)

Luis Suarez In Tears After Atletico Madrid Won 2020-21 La Liga Title (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Players, Coach Celebrate 2020-21 La Liga Title Win (Photos) / Barca Lose At Home To End Title Chances, Messi May Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Dpharisee: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Shut up, After destroying tickets angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Carteroz: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Cr7 legacy for madrid still tormenting them....hala madrid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by kolade560: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2020
BLANCOS FOR LIFE
Messi u can't always win everything..... don't be greedy my boy!!meanwhile, u are the second GOAT after the King himself CR7.
Ur I'll mannered fans will wail after reading this but I don't care, truth must always be told.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartProf:
The Barca we have now is a mutated version. Most of the players don't send shivers to opponents anymore. Griezmann didn't help either but Barca doesn't want to accept just yet that he may have flopped. The Messi I watch this days is not at his best maybe due to age.. I hope he realizes he has done enough for Barca already and shouldn't put too much pressure on himself.

Xavi iniesta, and co were Barca not Messi.. Messi was fortunate to have played along sides the greats,
Those men won 2 euro and 1 World Cup. Ronaldinho and co wan trophies also, They were greats, he is lucky to have played in their era, they left, Messi had been exposed, he can only score goals but can’t Influence a match, same as neymar Influenced psg game, they raised Messi up, making neymar to leave.. overhyped Messi, maradona lifted Trophies with Napoli, in a normal clime they would have each ballon dor, but as it stand, it was measured by goals..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Isobug: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Eeeeyaa......It's a pity Sir but that's football for you. It's era by era and you know that. A little bit of this ,A little bit of that. As you said you need to buckle up next season to change things if not thesame thing that happened this season will still happen.

You are Still my best Footballer though

1 Like

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Astrologyfact: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Karlifate:
Because things are getting out of hand.
Yes and things will soon get to Legs, Since it's out of hands. grin

4 Likes

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Adgideon(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Oga change club, ur boss ororo don collect for 3 different countries u need change

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by sylve11: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2020
logon599:
I really wonder why the philosophy of a club like Barcelona is hiring relatively unknown managers like Setien, Tata Martina etc.

Perhaps, Messi single handedly picked those guys so he could control them. undecided cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by haiti007(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Everything including the coach, sport director, club president and the players
Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by mrkings84(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2020
If Ronaldo was still in Madrid Messi and his Barca would have done everything to retain the title for rivalry sake. Now that Ronaldo is gone Messi got no reason to die for again.

I usually tell people that it isn't Ronaldo that was getting motivated by Messi but Messi by Ronaldo......

For those who will come and be shouting Messi is the goat, Ronaldo is the goat... None is a goat. See the REAL GOAT (PIX)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by frankmoney(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Lmaooo ...
Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Karlifate: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Yes and things will soon get to Legs, Since it's out of hands. grin

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by chiiraq802(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
He should first congratulate them by saying "Halala Madrid"

Yes Ooo!!! HALA MADRID....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53437421

Congratulations to my favourite Spanish clubside.

I am not exactly a fan but I have been a keen follower since the era of the Galacticos.

Those were the days. Victory well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Homiesjinxbank: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2020
The answer to your question is very simple, Barcelona hire unknown coaches because they all have zero idea of coaching, even your luiz Enrique dont know how to coach, immediately pep left Barcelona every other coaches were hired as caretaker, because none of them brought in a single tactics of their own, luiz Enrique and others played tic ki taka... argue with me

logon599:
I really wonder why the philosophy of a club like Barcelona is hiring relatively unknown managers like Setien, Tata Martina etc. Admittedly that was how they stumbled on the miracle of Guardiola, but you can't keep depending on trial and error especially at the level Barca are. Since Guardiola and Luis Enrique left, they have never been the same. Why have they never gone for top rated managers? Most likely to avoid authority clash.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by obonujoker(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Eyaaaaaa grin
Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2020
this barcelone will later turn to Inter and Ac millan before thry can get themselves.

depending on messi have kill there vibes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by friday2011(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Yes. The change should start from him...

He should stop using others to shine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Aboguede(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2020
grin messi is flabbergasted grin

Ramos is the REAL goat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by captianfreeman(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2020
He is part of what need to change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by mesa2002(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2020
barca was inista xavi neymar but messi was getting the glory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by chiiraq802(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2020
MESSI, have done his part for the club... He shouldn't really stress himself....He has paid his dues....

Meanwhile anyday MESSI leaves barca eeehhh....na Europa league Barca go dey play!!!! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by maestroferddi: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Messi himself has to change first....

He is not as determined asi Ramos or even Ronaldo....

In any case, that fraud of a coach has to go for the fortunes of the club to change.

You don't hire a coach who has no pedigree and won nothing either as a manager or as a player and expect miracles when you should know that the players will be treating his instructions with disdain and utter derision...

5 Likes

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Ndmichaels(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2020
light099:
It's just a warning sign to him.

That his stay in La Liga is starting to suffer from the law of diminishing returns.

I regard him as the greatest of all time, but this guy who calls himself Pessi should launch out for a new adventure.

His unending house-arrest in Barca is becoming stale and boring.

It would be so thrilling to football fans throughout the world to see Messi play in another league.

It's called sport because it's an adventure, Messi should move his sorry-ass already.
You sound so unfortunate already. How dare you say that about Messi? Even in 100 years time, Barcelona wouldn’t be able to pay this man back for all he has done for them.
And as for you wanting him to leave for another league, well he’s used to such nonsense opinion of you idiots. Go listen to what Sergio Ramos had to say about that.
Man, he’s in the best league in the world!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Realadey(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Where is the damn niggar guy? Slawormir, pls come and say that to Messi, na only Barca Waka come?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by pyrex23(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartProf:
The Barca we have now is a mutated version. Most of the players don't send shivers to opponents anymore. Griezmann didn't help either but Barca doesn't want to accept just yet that he may have flopped. The Messi I watch this days is not at his best maybe due to age.. I hope he realizes he has done enough for Barca already and shouldn't put too much pressure on himself.

exactly he's getting old.. gonna be 35 in 2 years..
even Ronaldo is at that age already..
they've both written their names in history.

it will take years for barca to be barca again without him..

3 Likes

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Whatever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2020
By
mrkings84:
If Ronaldo was still in Madrid Messi and his Barca would have done everything to retain the title for rivalry sake. Now that Ronaldo is gone Messi got no reason to die for again.

I usually tell people that it isn't Ronaldo that was getting motivated by Messi but Messi by Ronaldo......

For those who will come and be shouting Messi is the goat, Ronaldo is the goat... None is a goat. See the REAL GOAT (PIX)

So in other words "goat na goat",

2 Likes

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by maestroferddi: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2020
ebuka10box:
I wonder how Barcelona gets their players, who is semedo, lenglet, brawate and co to play with a World Best. Remove Messi and Suarez from that team, Barça would be like espanyol
lol...

Braithwaite...what were they smoking?

A struggler...

Like Barcelona, like Arsenal...

To every Braithwaite, there is a Nicholas Pepe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Mazigabriel(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2020
at least Messi used the word "We" unlike the selfish Ronaldo who uses the word"My teammates" whenever his team performance is bad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by toprealman: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Oga there is always that time oga.......
Re: Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid by Mazigabriel(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2020
SmartProf:
no matter how good a person is, age and time must change the person

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Warm Up Session Before Togo Match (Photos) / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.