Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Gej's Manifesto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Manifesto (10147 Views)

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Manifesto by CGKing(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2011
He has already had a chance . . . in power for eight years and we r still lhearing stories
Re: Gej's Manifesto by ochayi(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

Really:

I have an MSc degree. What do you have Mr. Loud Fart?

THROW UR MSC DEGREE TO THE GUTTERS MA J BLIGE COS EVERYBODY HAS GOT IT,
YOU R JUST AS CLUELESS AS GEJ HIMSEF
Re: Gej's Manifesto by 10cirenoh: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2011
Thank you Ochuko

Re: Gej's Manifesto by Oshosam(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
I need Nigerians to tell me if they want the very few to continue dictating their future. Imagine 17,000 policemen at the PDP convention AT Eagle Square protecting just less than 6,000 PDP delegates while some villains attack helpless women and children in Jos. How many policemen let alone combat-ready, God-fearing soldiers were deployed to Jos to forestall violence? All we do in Nigeria is to recycle those wastes called politicians to loot our treasury and hoard our heritage. Or what happens when you give a mad man the hoe to plough the farm? Nothing short of Revolution can reshape Nigeria. I only want GEJ to open Facebook for me so that I can post my opinion to him before he appoints the special adviser on terrorism. Or what are the Ministries of Defence and Police Affairs doing in the wake of violence in the northern part of Nigeria and Mushin part of Lagos? Anybody with the way for Nigeria should be given the chance to lead us. We say no to the incumbency factor!!! Great Nigerian students, let's face facts please!!! We need a Sovereign National Conference!!! Let's tell our old, stubborn politicians that a good name is better than silver and gold!!!
Re: Gej's Manifesto by jpphilips(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
The person that posted this, is a very big fool,with and empty skull.If you do not know keep quiet or you ask.Listen let me inform you.

1,GEJ stabilized the prices of fuel and other Pet. products within one month or so in office( which some the cabal hijacked and monopolized during Yar'dua's regime)

2,Nigeria's Crude oil export quota by OPEC optimized and became stable( after the Niger Delta crises brought it down)

3,Electricity generation ( Megawatt) improved( more that 4000 now).

4,Nigerian foreign policies are now being taken seriously my both Nigerian and foreign Countries.

These are major areas of achievements ok, my ignorant friend,so thank me because you have learnt a new thing today.

[b]You are a cheap lying rat without conscience.

how did GEJ stabilize the price of petroleum products? what did you buy diesel under yaradua and how much are you buying it now? was fuel scarcity a natural problem of Nigeria or a fall out of OBJ's Dementia?

Obj restricted active participation in the downstream sector that was why you have the likes of otedola monopolizing the sector and his Oando by proxy.

I put it to you that Igbo,Hausa and some yoruba importers has the capacity to flood this nation with petroleum products crashing the price to where u cant imagine.
OBJ created a problem does not mean it is a problem, it was borne out of selfish interest. tell me the ease in building materials was a problem too? when OBJ withdrew ibeto's license the only strong competitor Dangote has.
bottom line it was never a problem.

His administration stole much money that could have set up not fewer than 10 refineries so how is the scarcity a problem?
GEJ did no shit, my daughter in kindergarten could do better.

crude oil export quoter indeed, it is either you have a media gadget deceiving you in your house or you are plain asinine. please upgrade from GRAMOPHONE to PROPER RADIO even if na TRIDENT or world reciever you are better off with that or better still upgrade your black and white TV to colored to differentiate between Yaradua and Jonathan. AMNESTY was an Integral part of the Yaradua's administration, by the time jonathan took over, the militants have graduated from mere militants (local militia) to terrorists (of international repute) with presidential mouthpiece, is that what you call an achievement?

At this verge i must be forced to ask if you reside in Nigeria or your spirit was left behind while you left on exile with beaf?
The only visible electricity improvement is what is left of the NIPP contract by OBJ not GEJ (after feasting on the capital) which cost them about $16bn, $6bn and his recent $250m, i put it to you that this amount of money is enough for Nigeria,chad and Cameroon to have stable electricity. is it what you call achievement?
poll Nairaland on the light situation of their residence and see how corrupt and clueless your GEJ is.

On foreign policies, i can gladly conclude now that you need medical attention. under Jonathan's nose, the Chinese Govt summarily executed Nigerians on trumped up charges without due process what did he do? even Amnesty international couldn't believe our foreign affairs ministry

we have over 1000 Nigerian inmates in the UK prison, people that have been begging Jonathan to repatriate them to serve their jail terms closer to family members what did he do? ok i will tell you, he sold our debt bonds at higher rates to foreign corporations and painted that it will benefit indigenous corporations, may i remind you that he is sitting on the board of three of such "indigenous corporations" as CEO, lest i forget, he was busy bringing back beaf's father from Egypt when they were not a target of citizens fighting for regime change grin grin grin. so dumb

i guess it is only you that doesn't know that ordinary india and its likes are lobbying for elective seats in the security council (one organization that decides the faith of all nations) and your GEJ is busy tutoring his wife on basic Grammar.

Believe you me, GEJ is as clueless as his face. he doesn't deserve ASO ROCK
[/b]
Re: Gej's Manifesto by squirell5: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
hmmm, The plot sickens
Re: Gej's Manifesto by squirell5: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
On the other hand, Regardless of its showing in the gubernatorial elections, the CPC does not seem to have a long term future. Without Buhari’s halo, the party is simply an unwieldy aggregation of political outsiders and malcontents from other parties, all hoping that their proximity to Buhari may yield an anointing by association. With the general’s halo, the party is simply a personality cult. Nigerians who voted for Buhari had high hopes, but on hindsight, the CPC was always a poor vehicle for national change. The search for truly transformative alternatives will have to continue. In any case, the talakawa crisis remains a grave plague that we must confront as a society. Any viable opposition movement must tame the north’s feral ghettoes and translate the fury therein into transformative democratic energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others / Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.