Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,355 members, 7,857,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gej's Manifesto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Manifesto (10153 Views)

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Manifesto by Mobinga: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

GEJ must appreciate criticism because his advisers won't criticize they would rather contribute to his embarrassing performance till date. but let us be fair GEJ has achieved quite a lot for his loving nigerian fans

1: GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria
2: GEJ appointed a former, former ex and former Beauty queen of one of the major reasons for the Civil War as his Special Adviser on Diaspora matters
3: GEJ declares $200 Million Entitlement Fund to Nollywood except no one knows how to access it let alone know what an Entitlement Fund is
4: GEJ releases $2 billion as Acting president to State Governors to help the country recover from paralysis caused by the absence of its ailing President Umaru Yar’adua. WTF!
5: GEJ releases N10 billion to celebrate 50years of perambulating (culled from FELA)
6: GEJ absolves MEND of the Abuja bombings but refuses to accept boko haram into his fold. and still has no clue who is responsible for JOS that he is unwilling to call for a State of Emergency
7: GEJ Bans the Super Eagles from FIFA Competitions
8: GEJ trains Teachers with Debt Relief Fund  shocked but refuses to increase their salaries

Classic
Re: Gej's Manifesto by ddcmachine: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ londoner, since other people brought that as their manifestoes, did they implement them? If yes which?
Re: Gej's Manifesto by ddcmachine: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ londoner, since other people brought that as their manifestoes, did they implement them? If yes which?
Re: Gej's Manifesto by yuzedo: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
Wait?! Is this a fckking blueprint?? This is the most disgustingly open-ended, ambigious release ever!!!! I was too irritated to go past the fourth paragraph, R those solutions?? This niccuh needs to switch his media handlers, unless of course, his target audience are morons! angry angry undecided angry angry
Re: Gej's Manifesto by MaJBlige(f): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^

write your own, lets compare.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by MaJBlige(f): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
LOL

Armchair critics who can not offer a visible, meaningful difference.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Wadeoye(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
Manisfesto from GEJ? Wahala dey,

Opportunist turned president. Dont deceive yourself, you don't have any plan for Nigeria. The only plan you have is to share our wealth among a few corrupt individuals like OBJ, Anenih, etc.

When it comes to building Nigeria and change the direction of things, you definitely have no clue and where is the integrity to even evolve an equitable society when you dine and wine with monsters like OBJ, Anenih, Alao Akala, etc?
Re: Gej's Manifesto by MaJBlige(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^

I say put yourself in his shoes and itemise what you will do if u are to rule Nigeria.

It doesnt take any brain power to criticise, lets see how your brain works when u have to use it.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by NAJALYN: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
GEJ for President.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by maga1: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
Are you suggesting that we help GEJ out by writing a manifesto? That would be better if you create a new thread for that eg "HELP! MANIFESTO NEEDED BY GEJ".

Ma_J_Blige:

^^^

I say put yourself in his shoes and itemise what you will do if u are to rule Nigeria.

It doesnt take any brain power to criticise, lets see how your brain works when u have to use it.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by user32(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
NOTHING,NOTHING AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT angry
Re: Gej's Manifesto by juman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ Ma_J_Blige;  
I will like you to answer these:

For God shake do you think the country is heading to right direction?
Are you happy that Nigeria is not a country to be proud of?
Don't you see that you are defending those people that are enemy of the masses?
Don't you see that invariably you are also our(masses) enemy?
Don't you see that the only way out of this mess is to break up this otiose country?
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan Declaration of Intent For The 2011 Presidential Race

Dear compatriots, four months ago, providence placed me at the leadership of our dear country, following the untimely death of our dear former President, my brother and leader, President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. It was a very solemn and trying moment for me personally and for the country as a whole. …
~ President Goodluck Jonathan

See President Goodluck Jonathan is the Trump Card of the PDP on
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2010/09/president-goodluck-jonathan-is-trump.html
Re: Gej's Manifesto by MaJBlige(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2011
juman:

@ Ma_J_Blige;  
I will like you to answer these:

For God shake do you think the country is heading to right direction?
Are you happy that Nigeria is not a country to be proud of?
Don't you see that you are defending those people that are enemy of the masses?
Don't you see that invariably you are also our(masses) enemy?
Don't you see that the only way out of this mess is to break up this nonsense country?

and for God's "shake" - who else but you will do things better?

Break up this nonsense country. why dont u go ahead?

You are your own enemy for God's "shake"

your solution is noted - break up this country - wow - that is a very strong solution. Go ahead for God's "Shake"
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Abdogood(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2011
so bros gej campaign don enter nairaland. na wa o. c desperation fa. abeg na who b d campaign manager 4 nairaland.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by drgica74: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
The person that posted this, is a very big fool,with and empty skull.If you do not know keep quiet or you ask.Listen let me inform you.

1,GEJ stabilized the prices of fuel and other Pet. products within one month or so in office( which some the cabal hijacked and monopolized during Yar'dua's regime)

2,Nigeria's Crude oil export quota by OPEC optimized and became stable( after the Niger Delta crises brought it down)

3,Electricity generation ( Megawatt) improved( more that 4000 now).

4,Nigerian foreign policies are now being taken seriously my both Nigerian and foreign Countries.

These are major areas of achievements ok, my ignorant friend,so thank me because you have learnt a new thing today.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by marcus1234: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
Re: Gej's Manifesto by juman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
drgica74:

The person that posted this, is a very big fool,with and empty skull.If you do not know keep quiet or you ask.Listen let me inform you.

1,GEJ stabilized the prices of fuel and other Pet. products within one month or so in office( which some the cabal hijacked and monopolized during Yar'dua's regime)

2,Nigeria's Crude oil export quota by OPEC optimized and became stable( after the Niger Delta crises brought it down)

3,Electricity generation ( Megawatt) improved( more that 4000 now).

4,Nigerian foreign policies are now being taken seriously my both Nigerian and foreign Countries.

These are major areas of achievements ok, my ignorant friend,so thank me because you have learnt a new thing today.

But the foreign reserve is disappearing.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by juman(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

and for God's "shake" - who else but you will do things better?

Break up this nonsense country. why dont u go ahead?

You are your own enemy for God's "shake"

your solution is noted - break up this country - wow - that is a very strong solution. Go ahead for God's "Shake"

Look and look, your bosses can only keep us as slaves for a time not for ever. Surely we are going to be free.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by tlops(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
II. Electricity Power

The Current Situation

It is not news that Nigeria is having an electricity power crisis. It will be forthright about what the government need to do to resolve the crisis and how it can be done. For too long, politicians in Abuja have been beholden to special interests. The past military and civilian administration could not deliver on government’s promise to generate minimum megawatts of electricity for the Nigerian people and their families to ease their suffering.

The Solution

President Goodluck tends to continue with his power reform programme by putting in place a new comprehensive plan to outline a fresh electricity power future by making unprecedented investments in order to provide power to millions of Nigerians across the country. He will hold special interests and fraudulent individuals accountable for any attempt to jeopardise government’s efforts at providing Nigerians with adequate electricity. President Goodluck from 2011 also intends to critically look the introduction of new policies that will decentralise the generation, transmission and distribution of power in the country with total deregulation to make life easier for Nigerians.

Story, How many nuclear/non nuclear plant are you building. How many MW are you planning to generate and how. what could be more unprecedented than what Obj's daughter swallowed,
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

GEJ must appreciate criticism because his advisers won't criticize they would rather contribute to his embarrassing performance till date. but let us be fair GEJ has achieved quite a lot for his loving nigerian fans

1: GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria
2: GEJ appointed a former, former ex and former Beauty queen of one of the major reasons for the Civil War as his Special Adviser on Diaspora matters
3: GEJ declares $200 Million Entitlement Fund to Nollywood except no one knows how to access it let alone know what an Entitlement Fund is
4: GEJ releases $2 billion as Acting president to State Governors to help the country recover from paralysis caused by the absence of its ailing President Umaru Yar’adua. WTF!
5: GEJ releases N10 billion to celebrate 50years of perambulating (culled from FELA)
6: GEJ absolves MEND of the Abuja bombings but refuses to accept boko haram into his fold. and still has no clue who is responsible for JOS that he is unwilling to call for a State of Emergency
7: GEJ Bans the Super Eagles from FIFA Competitions
8: GEJ trains Teachers with Debt Relief Fund but refuses to increase their salaries

Masterpiece
Re: Gej's Manifesto by BanjiHols(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
IF G.E.J"S 9 MONTHS IN GOVERNANCE  WERE TO BE A MOVIE PREVIEW, WILL YOU SUBSCRIBE OR GET A TICKET TO WATCH THE FULL 4 YEAR-LONG MOVIE?
Re: Gej's Manifesto by ddcmachine: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
From the kitchen
Re: Gej's Manifesto by londoner: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
@DDC Machine, have you ever heard a presidential aspirant say they didn't want to improve the education sector, economy, security?

Why would his "goals" be any different? Isn't that what they all spout out come election time? WORLDWIDE

He has failed to tell us HOW, and doesn't sound like he himself has thought deeply enough about HOW, so, just like others he will most probably leave Nigerians with the same dashed expectations as his predecessors.

Do you really see GEJ delivering the change in the SYSTEM that Nigeria desperately needs?

The difference this time is that the backs of Nigerians are against the wall, he wont get away with dashing their hopes for another four years. We can not be the same old Nigeria come 2015.

@Ma_j_blige,
A manifesto is supposed to be a blueprint of what the people should expect to see implemented during a tenure. It lays out the nitty gritty of an administration and the direction an aspirant will lead the nation into.

He is no different to any other president or prime minister in terms of the responsibility bestowed upon him, and he should have been aware of this as soon as he became vice president. I expect him to do what other leaders do, prepare and inspire the confidence of those he is to serve!!!!!
Re: Gej's Manifesto by BanjiHols(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2011
grin oh DDC machine, u mean u u may watchyour own from the kitchen??LMAO grin
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Muza(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
grin lmao, una wan break my ribs for this thread grin
but one thing remains clear,GEJ is clueless,corrupt and desperate. . .
Re: Gej's Manifesto by remfun: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2011
GEJ manifesto is meant for the immatured, I think a 'reasonable' Nigerian, would know that PDP has nothing good to offer this country. By my opinion, GEJ has been tested and unfortunately he failed woefully.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by ddcmachine: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
Truely i dn't think what the poster posted here is gej manifesto because the manifesto shld be released by the party, pdp and not the candidate the day it flags off her presidential campaign which is yet to be done this week
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Anaegboka(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
What I read was a lullaby meant to put us to sleep so they'll embark on another four years of looting, but unfortunately for them and fortunately for us the speech writer was not so smart and his write up was so watery and fake that it woke those sleeping but not slumbering. My vote will go to Buhari/Bakare unless something positive happens.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by SPIDER90: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
Pls let us grow above ethnic sentiment, there is nothing in this document that shows that the president have a clear sense of direction for the country/economy. To be frank, it tells a lot about the quality of his economic team. There is nothing bad if he could borrow some of the brains in Atiku's camp, which happened to have better minds/progams, all is for the good of the country since it looks as if we are stuck with PDP for the next 4 years.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by MaJBlige(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2011
its takes no brain to criticise, but it takes a lot to utter something meaningful.
Re: Gej's Manifesto by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
What is this shyte!!?  Even a phone book goes into more detail!! I wasn't even able to force myself to finish it, and I love reading!!
Its like a secondary school student wrote it, just like someone pointed out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers Can Petition Against Over-billing - NERC / President Buhari Inaugurates Technical Advisory Committee On Minimum Wage / Emefiele Appears In Court, Seeks Variation Of Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.