Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) (1004 Views)

I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Justice4Rivers: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Today as a youth, out of the love i have for my people, i declare my interest to contest the governorship election of Rivers State in the nearest future as my consultation and awareness starts today on all social media platforms.

My Moto: Justice4Rivers

Agenda: Creation of Jobs and secure of life and properties.

Note: Follow me as I unveil my planned projects on how i will create jobs and secure the life and properties of Rivers people on our Nairaland and Instagram handle.

Instagram: www.instagram.com/justiceforrivers
Nairaland ID: Justice4Rivers

Irrespective of your state of origin, i will be very glad to read your reactions concerning my agenda and projects i plan to execute that will bring true justice to Rivers state.

God Bless you!

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
GOODLUCK TO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by thesicilian: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2020
You want to lead your people anonymously

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Hope you're a cultist because it's one of the criteria for leading a state like rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Justice4Rivers: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You want to lead your people anonymously

Don’t support my ambition because of my physical appearance or ethnicity. Support me because of what i have to offer. #Peace
Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by donbachi(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
I wish u well..and may GOD answer u..just do me dis favour.

*Return the use of C-4i,as security apparatus
*Create another city outside ph
*Make rivers state the food basket of the nation.by setting up mechanized farms at ahoada,etche and ikwerre local government areas
*1 Factory in each senatorial district of the state
*Move elechi amadi polytechnic from rumuola to emuoha local government and use that place as a low cost housing estate
*Re-equip the health centers built by rotimi amaechi
*Build an artificial beach at that elechi/njemanze areas of diobu
*Buy off obio/akpor international market from them and make it a state owned market.

wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Justice4Rivers: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
I wish u well..and may GOD answer u..just do me dis favour.

*Return the use of C-4i,as security apparatus
*Create another city outside ph
*Make rivers state the food basket of the nation.by setting up mechanized farms at ahoada,etche and ikwerre local government areas
*1 Factory in each senatorial district of the state
*Move elechi amadi polytechnic from rumuola to emuoha local government and use that place as a low cost housing estate
*Re-equip the health centers built by rotimi amaechi
*Build an artificial beach at that elechi/njemanze areas of diobu
*Buy off obio/akpor international market from them and make it a state owned market.

wishing you all the best.

God bless you! We will be glad if you can follow us on our Instagram. We love your input and would love you to be part of us.

Instagram click: www.instagram.com/justiceforrivers
Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Justice4Rivers:

God bless you! We will be glad if you can follow us on our Instagram. We love your input and would love you to be part of us.

Instagram click: www.instagram.com/justiceforrivers
u have my support.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Minjim: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Good one!
At least no one will claim you didn't try

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by oyatz(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Can you please introduce yourself sir.

Justice4Rivers:

Don’t support my ambition because of my physical appearance or ethnicity. Support me because of what i have to offer. #Peace
Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Justice4Rivers:

grin
Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by helinues: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
All the best

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Today I Unveil My Desire To Lead (photo) by Emu4u2c: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Selfpaiid:
Hope you're a cultist because it's one of the criteria for leading a state like rivers.
I S.wear it's a requirement in Rivers of blood.
You must either belong to ogboni for big men dem while you done start your career since as either hitman or one small cult for the school were you go.
One thing I won't deny is the fact that rivers political class are educated despite the thuggery they exhibit.
They know what swerve the whole state and this is River's man unifying characteristics

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Introduces A Fuel Pump Station On Waterways / Endsars Online Radio Launched / Why Can't The South Be Food Sufficient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.