Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria (82816 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by usecondom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dirty beach with dirty houses, what is luxury about this one? �����
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by SuperStriker: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
4words:
I was on this beach once..., to be honest it has great and fancy beach houses but the beach itself is so useless, nobody goes near it. People just stay inside their beach houses and have fun, then what's the point of going to a beach if you are not going to utilise the beach itself?

What stops them from going near the beach?

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by MENELIIK: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

Well these structures look dilapidated and worn-out due to poor maintenance.

No millionaire will ever come here talkless of a billionaire although except if that millionaire is a criminal thug like MC- oluomo..

You can't work hard for you money and come and stay in such a slum.

Listen Lagos State is one over hyped ghetto , very dirty , poor facilities, zero drainage, expensive for the sake of it.

That state is a cesspool of diseases and crime .

You want to see where billionaires and millionaires hangout ? Learn to travel

Gasaka gumoti park in Taraba! Ever heard of it? No you won't because you are a commoner it's the only park with three different weather zones in west Africa .. do your findings, part of it is owned by the United kingdom and they have lodgings in the middle of the tropical rain forest there ... I bet you think that's a typo.. tropical rain forest in the north? You don't know anything

Billionaires go to ball there or tinapa or Seplat resort or Obudu or private resorts in cross river hidden away from nonsense Lagos traffic , bloggers , beggars or the Abuja surveillance.. they go to hide !!

Your tinubu only kept his house in Lagos as his heritage but he is more in Abuja

Everyone is tired of Lagos ... Lagos has lost its glory give up already and stop disturbing this forum with daily pictures of 'Surulere in Lagos in pictures'

"Mariko in Lagos in pictures' it's so pathetic and shameful that you are resorting to that and all these local marketing . Seems since they opened BUA ports trully people started moving their business else where ?

Look already Eko Atlantic is a failed project cause partner started pulling funds , Covid 19 changed the global business plan , companies downsizing and downscaling.. spending less to achieve more

Lagos is dying ...

Other states especially the northerners know and are fast developing and marketing the north

Foreign country investors don't want to come and set up where there is so much traffic and crime ..no

They know all the bad press other states get in the media was all propaganda and the north allowed it cause they didn't have infrastructure and an investment plan. But the Saudi emirate has given then a plan to turn North to the next Dubai in Africa

Lagos will just be a a gigantic park and warehouse eventually

You would have earned some respects if your criticism is constructive rather you goofed by making it have ethnic colouration and you exposed your hatred for the Yorubas tactically. Below are some of the points I picked from your lengthy ranting about Lagos and my observation

1. Decay in infrastructure is the order of the day in the whole of Nigeria and not only Lagos because the Tinapa you mentioned is not as it was when established by the Cross river government today.
2. You made a categorical claim about your nightmare (Eko Atlantic City) that investors are pulling out resources as if you attended the board meeting, economic activities was slowed down throughout the world due to Covid-19 and not peculiar to Lagos
3. You claim people don't travel as if it is a crime but Ajala travel like you goofed that Gashaka Gumti park is part owned by the British meanwhile Gashaka Gumti is one of the parks under the National Park Service which in turn is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Environment. Other parks include: Kamuku, Okomu, Old Oyo, Cross River among others
4. You addressed Tinubu (Corrupt) and Mc Oluomo (Thug) meanwhile some former governors in other states in Nigeria are ex convict while some are still serving jail terms while a known thug is now a traditional ruler somewhere in the South south that doesnt attract your attention
5. You said people tired of Lagos but didnt bother to check ojota this morning to know the number of new entrants. Who are the people?

From the foregoing, purge yourself of unnecessary hatred for Lagos and Yoruba people it will only have devastating effect on your B.P

20 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by MENELIIK: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
checkolatunji:

Smh... I smell envy.

Nobody cares what you think Loser grin

You dont know them again, na dem oooo. Osu for real

3 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Fragility6: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
BABAawoo47:
nothing luxurious about this...
it looks bang average....mybe it's bcoz of our environment

But this doesn't justify d price tag
luxry isn't only abt d price
its not only this one sef.Almost all lagos beach has diz same problem. Bang average like you said
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Choi. So this is the Ilashe beach my beloved boyfriend J111333 promised to take me next month. Awesome! I can hardly wait. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Annie001: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am dissapointed
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by JJRainbow(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
I stayed and live in ilashe beach, that place is my community as Omo Eko,so any info concerning that place check my profile
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by samwash(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
What Is the essence of going to the beach,when you can't use the beach itself, and more over nobody on these House & beach.
How often do pple patronize the beach ?
Even if it's a luxury beach, I was expecting to still see pple around.
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by saajus: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please edit the title, it is a crime to call this luxurious.

2 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Rolexjerry(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
We still don't know how a beach should look like.

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by KingAzari: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
How on earth do you call this piece of ghetto shit luxurious? You could jolly well caption it Expensive-for-nothing Nonsense & Most Exploitative Lagos Beach Houses. Being expensive doesn't mean luxury, could mean exploitative.

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

No millionaire will ever come here talkless of a billionaire although except if that millionaire is a criminal thug like MC- oluomo..

Listen Lagos State is one over hyped ghetto , very dirty , poor facilities, zero drainage, expensive for the sake of it.

Gasaka gumoti park in Taraba! Ever heard of it? No you won't because you are a commoner it's the only park with three different weather zones in west Africa .. do your findings, part of it is owned by the United kingdom and they have lodgings in the middle of the tropical rain forest there ... I bet you think that's a typo.. tropical rain forest in the north? You don't know anything

Billionaires go to ball there or tinapa or Seplat resort or Obudu or private resorts in cross river hidden away from nonsense Lagos traffic , bloggers , beggars or the Abuja surveillance.. they go to hide !!

Your tinubu only kept his house in Lagos as his heritage but he is more in Abuja

Everyone is tired of Lagos ... Lagos has lost its glory give up already and stop disturbing this forum with daily pictures of 'Surulere in Lagos in pictures'

"Mariko in Lagos in pictures' it's so pathetic and shameful that you are resorting to that and all these local marketing . Seems since they opened BUA ports trully people started moving their business else where ?

Look already Eko Atlantic is a failed project cause partner started pulling funds , Covid 19 changed the global business plan , companies downsizing and downscaling.. spending less to achieve more

Lagos is dying ...

Other states especially the northerners know and are fast developing and marketing the north

Foreign country investors don't want to come and set up where there is so much traffic and crime ..no

They know all the bad press other states get in the media was all propaganda and the north allowed it cause they didn't have infrastructure and an investment plan. But the Saudi emirate has given then a plan to turn North to the next Dubai in Africa

Mr man you got a bad mouth ... What do you mean just because taraba has such a natural park you should downsize Lagos where the business is booming

Yes the ilashe beach is somehow in term of mediocrity is just it but it's still good
Abi na beach I wan live or wat .

Abeg relax and look and talk small small

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Choi. So this is the Ilashe beach my beloved boyfriend J111333 promised to take me next month. Awesome! I can hardly wait. cheesy cheesy
Yes I will but you will have to trek to the beach because I no fit carry you again in my keke Napep. The insult don too much. sad

But ehm swithat, I hope you're coming with your ATM card. You know your boy is broke.wink

3 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by executive12: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

Lagos is dying ...

Yeah right. The North, with all the terrorist attacks by Boko Haram and Buhari's armed Fulani militants.
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Lyoncrescent: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Most things in Lagos are not value for money

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by 2Odds101(f): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
I remember on one occasion where I met this Canadian granny who wanted a relationship on this beach.
After then ??

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Lyoncrescent: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Funny thing is six nights in an excellent resort in Cape Verde such as melia llana will probably be cheaper than this so called beach. If you don't know please Google melia llana and see what I'm talking about plus it's all inclusive o with buffet meals three times a day. Lagos ehn, overrated and expensive. Also when you visit other African resorts in Kenya, cape Verde , Mauritius etc , it's not just the beaches that matters but the service and other tourist attractions. In this ilashe case, service will probably be not as good and you will be stuck in doors. Ladies and Gentlemen, after covid if you want vacation, consider other beach resorts in Africa or outside Africa as your pockets fits. If it's even weekend, move out even if it's Ghana you can afford. Move.

3 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Büllshit! I was expecting to see a clean sandy Beach but what I am seeing is water hyacinth and dune buggy with be an average swimming pool... What's luxurious about this

That beach is even below average ... Loook at these pictures and see what is a luxurious beach not that trash

9 Likes

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by jagorinho: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
MENELIIK:

You would have earned some respects if your criticism is constructive rather you goofed by making it have ethnic colouration and you exposed your hatred for the Yorubas tactically. Below are some of the points I picked from your lengthy ranting about Lagos and my observation

1. Decay in infrastructure is the order of the day in the whole of Nigeria and not only Lagos because the Tinapa you mentioned is not as it was when established by the Cross river government today.
2. You made a categorical claim about your nightmare (Eko Atlantic City) that investors are pulling out resources as if you attended the board meeting, economic activities was slowed down throughout the world due to Covid-19 and not peculiar to Lagos
3. You claim people don't travel as if it is a crime but Ajala travel like you goofed that Gashaka Gumti park is part owned by the British meanwhile Gashaka Gumti is one of the parks under the National Park Service which in turn is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Environment. Other parks include: Kamuku, Okomu, Old Oyo, Cross River among others
4. You addressed Tinubu (Corrupt) and Mc Oluomo (Thug) meanwhile some former governors in other states in Nigeria are ex convict while some are still serving jail terms while a known thug is now a traditional ruler somewhere in the South south that doesnt attract your attention
5. You said people tired of Lagos but didnt bother to check ojota this morning to know the number of new entrants. Who are the people?

From the foregoing, purge yourself of unnecessary hatred for Lagos and Yoruba people it will only have devastating effect on your B.P

All other critics were constructive but the moment I saw Tinubu and mc Oluomo in his post, I knew he has lost it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by opeey(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
i first saw this beach in a movie called small chops
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by RealEzee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
MENELIIK:

increase volume make them hear for back ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Tremple8v: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lovely , I dey enter there soon , me and Yemisi grin
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by AmuDimpka: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

Lagos is dying ...

I totally agree with you... Lagos beaches are nasty ! Oniru beach is terrible , yours everywhere and they would want to obtain you.... No serenity hawkers would harras you
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by RealEzee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Funny thing is six nights in an excellent resort in Cape Verde such as melia llana will probably be cheaper than this so called beach. If you don't know please Google melia llana and see what I'm talking about plus it's all inclusive o with buffet meals three times a day. Lagos ehn, overrated and expensive. Also when you visit other African resorts in Kenya, cape Verde , Mauritius etc , it's not just the beaches that matters but the service and other tourist attractions. In this ilashe case, service will probably be not as good and you will be stuck in doors. Ladies and Gentlemen, after covid if you want vacation, consider other beach resorts in Africa or outside Africa as your pockets fits. If it's even weekend, move out even if it's Ghana you can afford. Move.
thanks a billion
I have cape Verde, abijan n Accra in mind
I just learnt about Gambia, I'll look that up too
No be only Naija God say make i dey na kwa grin, how will I answer him when he ask 'how did u spend ur time on earth'? and na Yaba, ogba and ajah I go dey talk kwa, God sef fit just vex for me say I no dominate well na

1 Like

Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
LA champagne tropicana anyday. That place makes me drreamm. And the beach houses are way cheaper.
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by Toks007: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Who laid the floor tiles in the last pics? very tacky.
Re: Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria by cotzywitzy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op try and visit Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure
This ilashe ain't it at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.