Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed (16089 Views)

Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by teejet: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
God bless you sir. You're not far from the truth, and to think this is coming from a northerner?
You're a patriot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Diamondplus1805(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
There is need for Check and Balances , EFCC to be Checked by AGF, AGF to be Checked by The President, President to be Checked by World Power and God . Power is too Strong � and Intoxicating.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by tfelicityk(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
If it is a common man that made this statement... They will use security send to arrest him...

Dr. JM you are on point

1 Like

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by YenYo: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
I’m tired of getting to analyze the billions All Progressive Criminals APC members steal everyday.
Let’s have another set of criminals get into govt ,maybe that way dividends of democracy will get to everybody.

Let’s legalize corruption. Since even the one that says he his anti corruption wizard is even a thief.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by madridsta007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/efcc-cant-function-effectively-with-agf-like-malami-junaid-mohammed/

Ask Junaid if he is happy for Malami to be replaced by a Justice Emeka Okafor or Justice Adeboye Akinyemi.

His response will tell you his real position.
He must be foolish to believe ALL Nigerians are foolish enough to be jazzed by the juju they’ve put on Tinubu and his apologists.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rubbish Effcc is FG in Action to do a Lawful Purpose.

AGF is FG's Lawyer, to counsel FG on that which is Lawful and Doable on one hand while defending FG's Action if he believes it lawful, even if infact, it is not!

Therefore, they have different functions and they ought not to be in conflict after all, it is FG who is Still Liable for their actions or Inactions!

But there must be conflict because of complicity caused by that shit called Money!
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
So you mean same Mallami that was maliciouly brought in to disgraced Onoghen or another Mallami

This God ehn....I fear you.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by michoim(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Absolutely correct!!! He is a mole in anti-corruption war ;an arrow head of the looters...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Matip: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
To me, EFCC should have been an independent organization separated from any government ministries

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by ndicharlez: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Bluntemperor: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
What the man is simply saying is for Malami should resign! Malami knows that too,but is waiting for Mr President directives.
Malami should also show Nigerians his score cards since he resumes as AGF.What was he earning before and now.Why is so much disturbance with Mr Magu-who should be reporting to him,afterall,Magu must have seen his master's attitudes to not fighting Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Eborty(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
I think its best for the EFCC to be run by a foreign body, other than nigerians within a stipulated timeframe.
The office of 'AGF' is a waste of space, power and resources as regard to citizens' lives and property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Truth
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by mvem(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
A country where all their billionaires are politicians..yes.
The top ones are not even politicians... Dangote, Adenuga, Arthur Eze , Abdul Rabiu...are not politicians
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by fredoooooo: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
fact ..Malami is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by donbachi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
mvem:
The top ones are not even politicians... Dangote, Adenuga, Arthur Eze , Abdul Rabiu...are not politicians
dangote donated 200m naira to "friends of obasanjo and atiku"..he played a big role obasanjo's re-election..mike adenuga was arrested in 2006 for laundering money for politicians.and he ran to london,till musa yar'dua pardoned him...arthue eze is a known politician in iboland and a card carrying member of pdp...they are all politicians.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by jacqui000: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Very informative post, keep it up <a href="https://kollection.xyz/">An online platform that amplifies on the DIY activities</a>
I blog at <a href="https://kollection.xyz/category/coin-collection/">coin collection</a>
<a href="https://kollection.xyz/category/figurines/">Figurines</a>
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Chirowman(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
I will continue to say it, for Efcc to function effectively .it most be done as a vote between the 3 arms of government in that way Efcc chairman will have the authority to carry out his duty without fear or favor but as far as it is an appointment by the executive alone some people will high jack it to their favour ,the president might not know.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Henryabuja: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's very True!

If our Leaders are Serious about Fighting corruption, the President should have a Poil of about 5 Candidates from different zones that will be Publicly screened by the House of Assembly Members..

The Efcc should be Given at least 70% free hand to Operate..

We might Not be able to Eradicate Corruption but it will go a long Way..
Guy you are on every thread, na here you dey live now
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Advancedman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by earnit1: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
really
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Charly68: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank God for this man,he spoke my mind indeed
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Testimony1988(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
I concur.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Mylove55(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
DanHaske:
Malami the scallywag that was trying to cover Maina the pension thief is the person that wants to persecute Magu. Personally I don't like Magu he is too local like a typical policeman. However, Malami is the one who should be persecuted. Thunder will fire him.
Reminds me of the days of Aondakaa as AGF where he was deciding who EFCC could or should not go after.
hahahahahaha,
you make me laugh.
you want magu to be foreign police.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
what a country. . .
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by allthingsgood: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2020
DanHaske:
Malami the scallywag that was trying to cover Maina the pension thief is the person that wants to persecute Magu. Personally I don't like Magu he is too local like a typical policeman. However, Malami is the one who should be persecuted. Thunder will fire him.
Reminds me of the days of Aondakaa as AGF where he was deciding who EFCC could or should not go after.

U go school so Persecuted
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by agabusta: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Northern misfits and retards

Obasanjo/Ribadu had the best EFCC prosecution rate of high profile crime

Obasanjo created EFCC in good faith, now shameless Northerners are turning it backwards

Osinbajo created Social Investment Programs like NPower, Trader Moni and school feeding, now Greedy Northerners have bastardised it and turn it to a backward program

How can EFCC under the full supervision of a Major General report loss of 37 billion under a government supervised account

The EFCC reported figure is actually higher not lower.
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by Niaja4real(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/efcc-cant-function-effectively-with-agf-like-malami-junaid-mohammed/

Malami should as well petitioned the IGP over Mr.Junaid Mohammed's interview with Daily Independent. His petition shouldn't be against sowore alone.
Thereafter I can take malami serious.
Tueeerh!
Re: EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed by ThatFairGuy: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police / Why Boko Haram Deserves Amnesty — Presidency / U.S. Pledges More Equipment, Others For Anti-b’haram War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.