Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Is Asthmatic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Is Asthmatic (447 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Is Asthmatic by tonyluyi1985: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has recently disclosed that she is asthmatic and cannot live without her ventolin inhaler.
She once dated Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim and was previously married to Ghanaian Kwado Safo with whom she had a son with.
Apart from the inhaler she also listed intimacy gadgets as one thing she cannot do without.
Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/07/17/juliet-ibrahim-is-asthmatic/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Asthmatic by longetivity(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
shey make we come buy am inhaler nii

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Lil Kesh Musical Career, He Said This....(video) / I Will Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Me With Ozo / AG Baby Dance - Adekunle Gold And Nailah Blackman - Top Celebrities Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.