Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing (1272 Views)

Exorbitant And Outrageous Billing From EKDC / Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day all, how do you suppose we stop the kind of billing we receive from ikedc, we are four rooms only in our compound but each month we are billed about 17,000 each month and they have never brought us bill we pay 2,000 per room and we were not aware of the price of the bill until now and it has accumulated to more than 140,000.
please how do we resolve this..thank you.

cc lalasticlala dominique ishilove Mynd44 OAM4J

1 Like

Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by 2cribz: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Its very simple ,take the bill to nepa office.. make sure you vent your anger verbally at all staffs ,tear the bill in their presence and tell all of them that they are mad and that tou are not paying shi shi. They cant call police. Lai lai. Simple
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
cyberjacker:
Good day all, how do you suppose we stop the kind of billing we receive from ikedc, we are four rooms only in our compound but each month we are billed about 17,000 each month and they have never brought us bill we pay 2,000 per room and we were not aware of the price of the bill until now and it has accumulated to more than 140,000.

the marketer or agent that is in control of your area knows what to do, talk them through it they know how to resolve it.
it might cost some cash but bare it all to like the bill is killing and really need their assistance to come out through.
I can relate with this situation of yours it is damn killing, so traumatic. I've traveled down this lane. just getting out of it.

1 Like

Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
2cribz:
Its very simple ,take the bill to nepa office.. make sure you vent your anger verbally at all staffs ,tear the bill in their presence and tell all of them that they are mad and that tou are not paying shi shi. They cant call police. Lai lai. Simple

but that wont solve the problem
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by johnykgoal: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
police=nepa
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
SEGLIZ:

the marketer or agent that is in control of your area knows what to do, talk them through it they know how to resolve it.
it might cost some cash but bare it all to like the bill is killing and really need their assistance to come out through.
I can relate with this situation of yours it is damn killing, so traumatic. I've traveled down this lane. just getting out of it.

Thank you sir...but want do you mean by cost some cash
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
cyberjacker:

Thank you sir...but want do you mean by cost some cash

officially, you expected to pay half the amount on that bill if not a bit more.
if can talk that agent they know how to bypass the whole drill, that won't pay up to half the debt.
besides how much is the monthly charge? make sure you talk him into bringing down whatever the amount to the barest minimum possible.
I remain open to you.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
SEGLIZ:

officially, you expected to pay half the amount on that bill if not a bit more.
if can talk that agent they know how to bypass the whole drill, that won't pay up to half the debt.
besides how much is the monthly charge? make sure you talk him into bringing down whatever the amount to the barest minimum possible.
I remain open to you.
Ok sir ...i will keep you updated..thank you for your response
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
cyberjacker:

Ok sir ...i will keep you updated..thank you for your response

you're welcome.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Update, I have met with ikedc they adviced me to get a prepaid meter..i have signed up on the website but there is no direct way of requesting for one.. SEGLIZ

1 Like

Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
cyberjacker:
Update, I have met with ikedc they adviced me to get a prepaid meter..i have signed up on the website but there is no direct way of requesting for one.. SEGLIZ

good morning.
I don't use prepaid metre till date yet the billing to the house I live has considerate, if not zero billing.
beside are you the only one in the building? if not, is it a flat or face-me-I-face-you king of structure? kindly don't be embarrassed with this question.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2020
cyberjacker:

That's how they do things here. You are not alone. Ikeja electric is dubious by nature. Watch that bill you got. Every single month they will add 1000 naira to your bill. I have monitored their billing system for some time now.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

That's how they do things here. You are not alone. Ikeja electric is dubious by nature. Watch that bill you got. Every single month they will add 1000 naira to your bill. I have monitored their billing system for some time now.

Actually i went to their office to find out about the billing system and they said they charge based on the amount given of light availability not based on power consumption...so even if you travelled and you switched off every thing in your house they would know they would just bring the same bill....
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by cyberjacker: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

good morning.
I don't use prepaid metre till date yet the billing to the house I live has considerate, if not zero billing.
beside are you the only one in the building? if not, is it a flat or face-me-I-face-you king of structure? kindly don't be embarrassed with this question.

no prob, its a face me i face you...
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by egharevba72047: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2020
sad
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2020
cyberjacker:

no prob, its a face me i face you...

you shouldn't have gone to there office in the first place. just the marketer that oversee you location, talk him into finding a lasting solution.
half of what you posted there should be 70,000 thousand, to me this is on the high side. make realise you guys can't afford that much.
how many of you are there in you building?
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by udy4real(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Please how did you get out of it?Am presently in that shit now
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by sammysneh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Prepayed meter is the solution to all this overestimated billing...
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
udy4real:

Please how did you get out of it?Am presently in that shit now

what kind of challenge is yours?
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by udy4real(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

what kind of challenge is yours?
Outrageous billing,can you imagine giving me 23k for a 3 bedroom without A/C or any high consuming equipment in my flat and never at home
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
udy4real:

Outrageous billing,can you imagine giving me 23k for a 3 bedroom without A/C or any high consuming equipment in my flat and never at home

I no fit laugh.
I'm sure you're are running a satchel water factory in flat of yours.
on a more serious note this thing can be killing and traumatic. I went as far as fighting going on a verbal assault with one of them.
who ever the agent or marketer covering your area is in good position to help you. talk him into helping you out with it. even at times some agents go back to their office telling them to inflate the bill.
you make him see reasons like the effect of the bill on you, it's obvious it is bore a hole in your pocket.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by udy4real(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I no fit laugh.
I'm sure you're are running a satchel water factory in flat of yours.
on a more serious note this thing can be killing and traumatic. I went as far as fighting going on a verbal assault with one of them.
who ever the agent or marketer covering your area is in good position to help you. talk him into helping you out with it. even at times some agents go back to their office telling them to inflate the bill.

you make him see reasons like the effect of the bill on you, it's obvious it is bore a hole in your pocket.
You can say that again,I can't cope anylonger,I have tried talking to someone but all he could tell me was to go and apply for a prepaid meter
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
udy4real:

You can say that again,I can't cope anylonger,I have tried talking to someone but all he could tell me was to go and apply for a prepaid meter

is he the same agent overseeing you area?
if not, talk him (the agent) through it, the truth is they know what to do.
who ever is bringing that bill should be able to handle it. this discos or hip-hop whatever they chose for name knows what they are doing.
are you suppose to go for prepaid metre or they bringing it down to you? I bet you, if succeed in applying for a metre, I doubt you'll get it the next six months if not more.
the agent might be rigid at first but persist. the outrageous billing is in their favour, for the reason that you inability to service the bill means you will bribe them which favours them more than paying clearing you bill.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by udy4real(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
SEGLIZ:

is he the same agent overseeing you area?
if not, talk him (the agent) through it, the truth is they know what to do.
who ever is bringing that bill should be able to handle it. this discos or hip-hop whatever they chose for name knows what they are doing.
are you suppose to go for prepaid metre or they bringing it down to you? I bet you, if succeed in applying for a metre, I doubt you'll get it the next six months if not more.
the agent might be rigid at first but persist. the outrageous billing is in their favour, for the reason that you inability to service the bill means you will bribe them which favours them more than paying clearing you bill.
So very sad,he is the same person
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by SEGLIZ: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
udy4real:

So very sad,he is the same person

just he knows how go about it all.
Re: How To Resolve IKEDC Outrageous Billing by udy4real(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
SEGLIZ:

just he knows how go about it all.
It is well with me,God should just take control

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WARNING PHOTOS: Man Arrested With Separating Body Parts Of Young Lady In Osun / 200000 live ammunition bound for Onitcha intercepted.Owner caught. / Suspected Armed Robbers Kill 16-Year-Old Girl, Steal Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.