Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan (6600 Views)

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Gucciblog: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan (Photo)

See More HERE

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by EngineerBode: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why did she pay? Abi she no get sense

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Komu1048(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Which kind life is this not. Police when will you like your counterpart in other nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
What did she wear??

Did she wear something else apart from what I'm seeing up there? undecided
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Gosj01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
There is more to this story.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by johnykgoal: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
pele
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Shortbreadkah: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin we die hia �
Na Yahoo girl grin
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Owo po lowo e ní. She get money ni Nonsense
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Haywhymido(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alaso dudu pelu iwa dudu
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by davillian(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngineerBode:
Police never shake you before ba....
They would help u to write statement with a gun on your head to sign or do transfer
After you read the statement they write for ehnnnn u go pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by chubinwa(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Elijah could be a rogue in police uniform.
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by wisdomkid: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngineerBode:

Seems you're not Nigerian or haven't been in the country for a while sha. Else, you won't have asked this question.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by princetemitee(f): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2020
money dey nah
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Liposure: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2020
davillian:

Police never shake you before ba....
They would help u to write statement with a gun on your head to sign or do transfer
After you read the statement they write for ehnnnn u go pay
lol
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by johnkey: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
hmm pray make them no catch you, police handcuffed my hand, the left hand almost cut because it was tight and they forget carry handcuff key, imagine o even after agreeing to 'settle' with 5k we were driving around looking for handcuff key while I was in pains, my only crime was going outside to buy card after my bank failed me, I no even carry phone that day.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by etrange: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

Very quick to blame the victim

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by FullBlastLight: 2:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Dis story no add up at all, bt we know dt wit Naija Police, anytin bizarre is quite possible!
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by 2cribz: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Na runs girl na. Very obvious. Using 2x2 shop to disguise. Okpoe.
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
So many Nigerian youth dont know their right and moreso our system is poorly structured,if you are in need of ileya ram and reside within lagos contact me,we sell @a pocket friendly price
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Olabode971(f): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2020
NPF and Extortion are inseparable individuals...

NPF will keeping on extorting till death do them part...

grin

If u know; u know b dat

Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by callmeRichie(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank God they didn't shoot todayundecided
Buh must she overdress too? Simplicity safes life for God's sake.
I'm sure this was not the dress she wore!
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Passionate888: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
I blame Buhari
Re: This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan by Queenslander(f): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget And Their Modus Operandi / Police Arrest Woman Who Eats & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator [pics] / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.