Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive (6598 Views)

He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by obembet(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
“I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, After Coming Out I Found Out She was Alive living with another Man”- Man shares his story

Throughout my years Of Writing about Relationship stories and crimes, I have never indeed come across anyone one as Delicate as this.

An Advanced man who for the sake of security didn’t reveal his name has just taken to Social Media Platform Facebook to Share his very Unfortunate story (while seeking advice) on how he spent Ten years in prison for Allegedly Killing his wife in an argument and surprisingly after coming out Few weeks ago he find out that his wife was Alive and even married to someone else.

He however stated that he finds it hard to believe as his wife Fainted in his presence when he pushed her but he suspects that her rich parents might be involved in the whole incident and all that he thinks of now is to take vengeance now on his supposed deceased wife.

Indeed things are Happening in this world and unless someone Opens up we will never ever Know.

Please My People, After reading his story What is Your advice for this Man?

See his Post Below

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Gwagone: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ewoo
If this is true, the ex convict is at fault and he should be blame for taking such step that took or almost took the life of the wife
There's nothing you can do. Just let her be and move on with life as it is

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Abfinest007(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
report her let her serve her own punishment

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by kryptochats: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
kill her again, this time make sure she's dead for real, you have already served the time so no need to do that again, thank me later

24 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kill her
Kill the man
Kill her parents
Kill your friends

Kill yourself

It's a win win

UnaToto

7 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa oooohhh.. This 1 Deep ooohh.. Lol, 10years no be beans ooohh!

What a Crazy World we found ourselves. Lord, have Mercy.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by backnbeta(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fake story? If it's true, he has two options:

1. Trace her with the help of a private detective, get her arrested once he has ample evidence, loud it on social media and get Rights activists involved so he won't be cheated one more time. This time, no Shame o, everybody will know he's an ex-con

2. Kill her for real, she's dead already undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Bilabong(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Things the happen o
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by OTayobami(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
How i wish there was someone in the comment sec that can tell him like this "Mr. Man, you're out already, accept your faith, gather your shattered self and move on"

14 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Iyiataata92: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Same way a guy spent years in prison for accusation of rape which was false, only for him to come out and the girl came to him begging for forgiveness. If I were him, I will rape her hard that moment and wait for whatever happens.

Women can be dangerous!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by izzou(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
angry

The loopholes wey dey this story pass the one wey dey for tomato basket for Mile 12

After the accident, who confirmed her dead?

Did the court sentence you to prison that same day? What evidence was presented to the court that she was dead? No death certificate?

So wasn't she buried? Didn't any of your own family keep in touch with her's even after her demise? Abi na "Strictly-by-invitation" burial dem run?

At least, something is taking our minds off the epidemic.

God bless the blogger for this blockbuster lie. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Iyiataata92: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
UnaToto:
Kill her
Kill the man
Kill her parents
Kill your friends

Kill yourself

It's a win win

UnaToto
I thought I should correct you. Maybe you wanted to say ''it's a lose lose situation''. Cos I don't see anything winning in this your advice
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is some strong shit mehn
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by neonly: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Double jeopardy
Kill her and still walk free if d story is true sh
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by MummyIMadeIt: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Iyiataata92: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
OTayobami:
How i wish there was someone in the comment sec that can tell him like this "Mr. Man, you're out already, accept your faith, gather your shattered self and move on"
How can he accept his ''faith'' when fate keep bringing him across his unfaithful wife. If he's always seeing her, only his faith in God can make him forget revenge
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by annygifty(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's funny ooo but just leave her alone.
P.S She's not worth being your wife again.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by OTayobami(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How can he accept his ''faith'' when fate keep bringing him across his unfaithful wife. If he's always seeing her, only his faith in God can make him forget revenge

It's hard i know but it's the truth, ok would he rather take revenge and end up being in prison again, abi you think the law will consider because the first time was mistake?

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by iammo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Get a Lawyer to give you a good and sound advise, also try and pray about it
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by mployer(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fake story

You were sentenced without a clear confirmation the victim was dead

Which court does that?

3 Likes

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by voltron14: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
mployer:
Fake story

You were sentenced without a clear confirmation that the victim was dead

Which court does that?

Without a body?

Was it murder or manslaughter by the way?

Why 10 years?

So many questions.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is crazy
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by ATTemi: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Move on.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Franzinni: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
This must be a well cooked story but you forgot the salt man!!!

If you accidentally killed her and it took you to court at least your lawyer would have seen the body ... Gotten confirmation of her death and cause of it before you get sentenced ... That is why it is called beyond reasonable doubt ... Or did you defend yourself ?

But again this is Nigeria ... Lady justice is not blind .
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by dangotesmummy: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin

Serves you right

The Bible says anger rests in the bosom of fools.i hope you have learnt your lesson.the judge that even sentenced you was kind.if I was the judge I will give you 450years imprisonment
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
backnbeta:
Fake story? If it's true, he has two options:

1. Trace her with the help of a private detective, get her arrested once he has ample evidence, loud it on social media and get Rights activists involved so he won't be cheated one more time. This time, no Shame o, everybody will know he's an ex-con

2. Kill her for real, she's dead already undecided

No 2.
The dead can't die.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Xisnin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fake, Fake and Fake.
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by Connoisseur(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
izzou:
angry

The loopholes wey dey this story pass the one wey dey for tomato basket for Mile 12

After the accident, who confirmed her dead?

Did the court sentence you to prison that same day? What evidence was presented to the court that she was dead? No death certificate?

So wasn't she buried? Didn't any of your own family keep in touch with her's even after her demise? Abi na "Strictly-by-invitation" burial dem run?

At least, something is taking our minds off the epidemic.

God bless the blogger for this blockbuster lie. cool

If you are dealing with very powerful individuals, or a guy who doesn't know his way around, then it is very possible.
Go to the prison in your area, you will hear worse stories.

@op this should be in one of the episodes of how to get away with murder
Re: I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive by adecz: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked shocked

Jehhhsú!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan / I Love Fucking Cows, As Fulani Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Cow / This Dude Has Really Hurt A Lot Of Business: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.