Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

“using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri (260 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by gidient(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian lawyer and writer, Reno Omokri have taken to Twitter to state that people who drink alcohol are not committing a sin against God.

The popular writer who made the statement said it is scriptural for an individual to buy alcohol with his/her tithe.

Going further, the writer maintained that even in heaven, they drink wine, so it is unscriptural for anyone to preach against alcohol.

“Drinking alcohol is no sin. Drunkenness is a sin. It is unscriptural to preach against alcohol. Even in heaven, they drink wine (Matthew 26:29). Paul encouraged wine drinking (1 Tim 5:23). Scripture allows you to use your tithe to buy alcohol (Deu 14:26)”, he wrote”, he said.

https://www.gidient.com/reno-omotri-refers-to-the-bible-over-alcohol-drinking-being-a-sin/

Re: “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by keentola(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
they will start yabbing him now... abeg, pass me my Vodka
Re: “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by GboyegaD(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's in the old testament na, so no big deal in what he said.
Re: “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Reno going Naughty....!

Soon he go be Pastor Yo.....!!

Anyway, it's true but why taking a trip to Hell in an avoidable path...??
Alcohol has destroyed millions of destinies over the ages..!

Avoid Alcohol if u can...!
Re: “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by espn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Right or not...Me dry drink and sink give a flying fk about what anyone feel...
Re: “using Your Tithe To Buy Alcohol Isn’t A Sin”, Says Reno Omotri by Razzness(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
'Drink but don't be drunk' this verse have always looked like something written by politictians to me.

(1) (Reply)

" I Used Fire Wood & Sawdust For Years Even As A Pastor" - ODM BISHOP Chris / Megan The Stallion Responds To Draya Michelle Concerning Shooting Incidence / Bobrisky Plans A Date With Her Boyfriend (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.