Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Megan The Stallion Responds To Draya Michelle Concerning Shooting Incidence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan The Stallion Responds To Draya Michelle Concerning Shooting Incidence (264 Views)

Tory Lanez Vs Megan The Stallion. The Spiritual Meaning Of This Case / Megan The Stallion Sparks Reactions On Social Media With New Sultry Photos / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megan The Stallion Responds To Draya Michelle Concerning Shooting Incidence by Chioma1567: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2020
In a podcast interview with Actress Draya Michelle, she gave her own opinion on what she makes of Megan the Stallion and Tory Lanez shooting Incidence, where she revealed that she would like a kind of love where if she tried to get out of the car, she would be shot in the leg.

Draya said,

"I predict that they had some sort of Bobby and Whitney love... that you know, drove them down this snapped a** type of road and I'm here for it, I like that. I want you to like me so much that you shoot me in the foot too." To which she repeated again saying, "I want you to lole me so much that if i'm trying to get out the car and you like no, sit your f***ing ass in the car and I'm like no N**ga, I'm f***ing getting off the car, no you're not, powwww."

Megan reacted to the podcast calling her a dumb b**ch, and she'll address the whole situation when she is ready.

https://duchesscc..com/2020/07/actress-draya-makes-light-of-megan-thee.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Narrates How He Saved A Stranded Lady Who Was Being Assaulted / Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges Week 2 ‘head Of House’ / The 10 Best Foods To Eat If You Have Arthritis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.