Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) (33509 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Kogi State University Anyigba (photo) / Leaked Video Of The 400 Level Student Killed In Koga State University Anyigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Still looks same as it was over 10 years ago. Na wa o.

You didn’t show us Stadium and stadium road grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Is this school a federal school?
Lol
the caption says kogi state university.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by GreatSage: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

That's the best you can get with a fee of $258 per annum.

If you want beautiful universites, charge higher fees.

But since most Nigerians don't like to hear that....
Did you know that there are universities that operate tuition-free and their buildings isn't as bad as this?
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
GreatSage:

Did you know that there are universities that operate tuition-free and their buildings isn't as bad as this?

Yes, and they also pay very high taxes there too, as well as run an industrial economy there too.

Denmark has nice free of charge universities. All in return for half your salary in taxes if you are a citizen.

Nigeria is a broke country. Out tax to GDP ratio is too low for what you want
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by AROME9639: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Drsheddy:
OP Where is great DANGANA hostel? Please go back and do the needful
abi ooo great dangana barracks
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Bvmsson(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Auduambless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GwdNNh5eU

I have been a member of this forum for quite a long time now, and I have seen amazing photos of some universities across the country.

Out of curiosity, i deemed it fit to visit one of the university miles away from me.

My visitation to Kogi State University was such an awesome trip, and the site I visited were all captioned in the above video...

This school na rubbish...... I visited there last year and I was disgusted..... Yahaya bello don spoil the school.... Just use Google map to search for this school and you'll see the pictures I took of the school. 90% of the pictures you'll see there was taken by me....

Rubbish school..... Metchwwww
Your comments please
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by wambosamuel1980: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
You didn't capture male and female hostels, sports arena and others vital areas. I think you need to go back and do the needful.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Junior66(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sultty:
Cool. my first time of hearing kogi state university tho tongue tongue shey those bandits dey go school?
Obviously you don't know where Kogi is on the map. Again, you must be the type that doewbt travel anywhere.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Junior66(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Minemrys:

rivers state u mean? Cos ksu dy learn work in terms of cultism.

Are you sure? Close to 30 students lost their lives last year to cult clashes.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Lol
the caption says kogi state university.

You dey laugh
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by bigtt76(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
It was a sight to behold back in the days grin

kikero:
Am sure some people will soon come here and say the buildings are ugly

Well, the fees are less than N100000 naira only. That's $258. Meanwhile all those nice universites abroad charge fees as high as $10000 and above. So they can have nice and beautiful buildings.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by trippleKAY(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Chai, God go punish u
relax brother grin

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by vickodedon(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's your own view and perspective of the school. Anyways I am always proud of my Alma mater
Kittex7:

I dey here. The school nor even fine as the guy just snap fine fine places... The school just dey like advance secondary school
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Razzman1: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarr
Isoright
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Mohbadd: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
vickodedon:
Baba no be Idachaba LT be that

no oh

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by trippleKAY(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tordue123:
grin grin cheesy Bad guy odogu
brooo, those girls kpansing no be small. Expecialy the ones called Eleojo. Run... grin

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by trippleKAY(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
Still looks same as it was over 10 years ago. Na wa o.

You didn’t show us Stadium and stadium road grin grin
chai,stadium road... Activities center.
Na there we dey go fish babes that year, just buy 200 suya for her you're good to go grin
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
trippleKAY:
chai,stadium road... Activities center.
Na there we dey go fish babes that year, just buy 200 suya for her you're good to go grin

We dey sidon for Maxi shop drink better drink and still catch fish grin grin stadium road na happening area
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by trippleKAY(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
omokoginimi:

We dey sidon for Maxi shop drink better drink and still catch fish grin grin stadium road na happening area
no be that spot beside specific?
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
trippleKAY:
no be that spot beside specific?

Yea. Those shops directly opposite stadium. By the road side
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by adewasco19(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
trippleKAY:
Chai I miss my school ooo
Igala girls suffer for my hand

Na we get back of NTA that year grin
I stayed in Dominion lodge close to Augustina estate.
Dominion lodge? Biko wetin be your name?
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
I nairalander visited A.y?? how I wish I know you, I would have loved to take you round my crib.... welcome to ay����
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by sweetrace(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

With a national education budget of $3 billion??

When South Africa spends $23 billion on education alone??

The thing is, the Kogi state government, even if it wasn't so inefficent, can't really do much. Unless they want to spend most of the state budget on just the university, that's the best it can do.

Plus, it is not just building the university, it is maintaining the thing, and expanding the thing. That needs money...and the money can only come from HIGH FEES.

The Kogi state government is responsible for this. This could add on to the university every year until it gets to the standard it should. It does not have to be done all at once. But they are satisfied with the mediocrity they have there, while they play the blame game.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by princetemitee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by bogexpert20(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Natural science LT no be idachaba konko
extol1:
you capture Senate building, library, auditorium and idahaba hall.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Babzking(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Auduambless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GwdNNh5eU

I have been a member of this forum for quite a long time now, and I have seen amazing photos of some universities across the country.

Out of curiosity, i deemed it fit to visit one of the university miles away from me.

My visitation to Kogi State University was such an awesome trip, and the site I visited were all captioned in the above video...

Your comments please

Federal University Lokoja is far better than this in everything, structure, academics. We see KSU people like I don't want to mention
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shthole as usual. Private Universities have taken over
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by Evidenx(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
kai!!! na waoh!!! secondary school For ghana fine pass this university wella.

chai it will never be well with those driving Nigeria backward.
Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by trippleKAY(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kay! I was the first occupant of room 3.
Graduated 2016
adewasco19:

Dominion lodge? Biko wetin be your name?

1 Like

Re: My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) by justjasper(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sultty:
Cool. my first time of hearing kogi state university tho tongue tongue shey those bandits dey go school?
God forgive your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.