Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State (33917 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Missmossy(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
This is so saddening embarassed

Yet another rape case, till capital punishment is put in place this brutal act would not stop undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Missyajoke(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm, I believe they'll get married somebody and karma will play its part.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by rigarmortis: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

today they are in Netherlands building a school
Excellent reward for rape. He gets the obey and the girl. No one asked your sister if she loves him. Does your dad still have the money and connect? I want to go to Belgium. Show me your picture let me see what you look like

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

So what exactly is your dimsized brain implying?

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Hotguy27: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

Just tell me this is a fiction. Forced marriage and your sister was not originally in love with him? The story is not complete.

It could be that your sister was in love with the guy and saw potential in him and eventually seduced him to sleep with her only to turn the situation to look like rape. If is is not so, I wonder how instead of a raging hatred for the guy due to the trauma associated with rape, she turned out to love him the more to the extent that he is the BEST husband.

You are making it look like the ultimate solution to rape is for the rapist to marry the victim. C'mon!

I feel it was all planned.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Xisnin(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2020
rigarmortis:
Excellent reward for rape. He gets the obey and the girl. No one asked your sister if she loves him. Does your dad still have the money and connect? I want to go to Belgium. Show me your picture let me see what you look like
You don't know that character.
He has a personal lie for every story.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hashtagged(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Honestly sometimes I wonder how the British colonial masters forced the Northern region who are meant to be in Niger republic and chad to be part of Nigeria angry

The Northern Region don't have anything in common with or related to the kind nature of Nigeria.

Hence the is were the problem of Nigeria began undecided

Exactly they just joined two different sets of people together
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hashtagged(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

I love your dad he is the real deal. But i hope your sis loved him if not that was forced

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by ahmadwamba(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Surprise
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hashtagged(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Missmossy:
This is so saddening embarassed

Yet another rape case, till capital punishment is put in place this brutal act would not stop undecided

There is capital punishment, our police are just lazy
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Bojack(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by ofiko123(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Wickedness... The perpetrators should be brought to book..

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by GodPunishBiafra: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
How many us have Noticed the Increase in Wickedness and Wicked acts?

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah , Same Events playing out..

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Same events Playing out again..

Our Generation is setting itself for the same Destruction..

It's unfortunate that Main Stream Media do not show the Destructions happening!

Go on YouTube and search out Events that have hit Europe, India, Middle East, China, Asia in just this June and July!

Few days ago , Noah flood crippled Palermo in Italy

I Advice All to Humble yourself before God.

I Advice All to Accept JESUS Christ

The World is Heading for Collaspe!

[/s]
Shutup!

Take your rorbbish advice to the Jews
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

You'll make a good fiction writer
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Feggie3: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Righteousness89:

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah , Same Events playing out..

Go on YouTube and search out Events that have hit Europe, India, Middle East, China, Asia in just this June and July!

Prophet of Doom
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by winkmart: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2020
This is sad
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Missmossy(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2020
hashtagged:

There is capital punishment, our police are just lazy
Ohh really??

I haven`t seen anyone who has been killed for being a rapist undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Cocobongo(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

The world was heading for destruction that is why Jesus came at the first place to save man...
He has done his part and now it is left for us to heal the world and make it a better place...
Accepting Jesus is not only the thing but also helping in build a better world for our children.

If accepting Jesus is just to make haven only, then i must decline u offer.
I am dedicate to make this world a better place for our children.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hashtagged(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Missmossy:

Ohh really??

I haven`t seen anyone who has been killed for being a rapist undecided

By law Punishment for rape is not death shocked.
But i have seen people killed by jungle justice.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Missmossy(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2020
hashtagged:

By law Punishment for rape is not death shocked.
But i have seen people killed by jungle justice.
I mentioned capital punishment oga undecided

Its yet to be implemented obviously angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Righteousness89(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Cocobongo:

The world was heading for destruction that is why Jesus came at the first place to save man...
He has done his part and now it is left for us to heal the world and make it a better place...
Accepting Jesus is not only the thing but also helping in build a better world for our children.

If accepting Jesus is just to make haven only, then i must decline u offer.
I am dedicate to make this world a better place for our children.

Good for you Madam..

Keep Trying to Make the world as u are the Creator..

When you Cross over, you Tell JESUS, you were trying to make the World !
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hashtagged(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Missmossy:

I mentioned capital punishment oga undecided

Its yet to be implemented obviously angry

If you are hoping for death as punishment for rape, it would never happen in a civilized world even hundred years from now, it would be only jail term, execpt its rape and murder then death penality would come.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Cocobongo(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Good for you Madam..

Keep Trying to Make the world as u are the Creator..

When you Cross over, you Tell JESUS, you were trying to make the World !
Do u have a purpose in life? do u even have faith/hope or are you just playing safe by thinking that having Jesus is only to make haven?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by nobleswazzy(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2020
The way they are saying "enjoy her" is so annoying. Human beings are scary.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Righteousness89(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Cocobongo:

Do u have a purpose in life? do u even have faith/hope or are you just playing safe by thinking that having Jesus is only to make haven?
Bringing Lives to JESUS is My Sole purpose on Earth Ma..

Nothing else Matters..
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by hopefulLandlord: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

I don't know what to make of this

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by joyandfaith: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Kyari79:
That is why i cold the government to eradicate every spiritual actions in this country

yes, fetish actions should be stopped in all movies
all shrines should be registered
all places of worship including shrines must have functioning CCTV 24 hours
all spiritual healings being carried out in religious centres should be stopped nationwide

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by AMvanquish: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Honestly sometimes I wonder how the British colonial masters forced the Northern region who are meant to be in Niger republic and chad to be part of Nigeria angry

The Northern Region don't have anything in common with or related to the kind nature of Nigeria.

Hence the is were the problem of Nigeria began undecided

What has this got to do with the topic
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Corporate2020: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

So, you are encouraging RAPE?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by tunjilee003: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
the world is ending anytime soon...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
We are in the last days, people killing people, rape cases, famine, love of money!! Disrespect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.