Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State (33894 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Orange22: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
GodPunishBiafra:
[s][/s]
Shutup!

Take your rorbbish advice to the Jews
[/s]
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Yahksbiz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
when you think the Lord is not able
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Alexaonfleek: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

today they are in Netherlands building a school
Moral lesson
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Bossman25(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Its Brother Konji na!.
If the law of our land profers castration as the wages for Rape, then you will see the downright decrease of this demonic act.
At least man wee dem castrate no go die.....but he will be Manless.....ridiculed in the society.
This jail term is not it. They even killed the poor girl, after rape...na wa ooo!
When #1k go even settle u whella for Olosho joint.
They must revise our law and Castration added as punishment for such act if found guilty.

Righteousness89:
How many us have Noticed the Increase in Wickedness and Wicked acts?

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah , Same Events playing out..

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Same events Playing out again..

Our Generation is setting itself for the same Destruction..

It's unfortunate that Main Stream Media do not show the Destructions happening!

Go on YouTube and search out Events that have hit Europe, India, Middle East, China, Asia in just this June and July!

Few days ago , Noah flood crippled Palermo in Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kZ6geB-IHw

I Advice All to Humble yourself before God.

I Advice All to Accept JESUS Christ

The World is Heading for Collaspe!

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Bossman25(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
God saved him that he wasn't castrated.
Ladies can be funny at times. Did you know that when I was in the University. A lady gave me green light. Only for me to bone the package.
The next day she told all my female friends that I was Impotent and a total Okobo!
Well, what about that, till today....I don't do such, the Okobo stigma is still in my blood oo

Queenlovely:
16 years ago, my sister was raped by her friend in school, my father is well connected, he sent his goons after the idiot, he was tied upside down in our abandoned warehouse in Lagos,

but we did not kill him, he plead for mercy and agreement was signed, today they are both married, he is the best husband to her, he loved my sister dearly and mistook her body signal for greenlight and entered the forbidden kingdom.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Bossman25(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Castration......should be included. They should castrate him and not kill him.

Danmaiduguri:

Life imprisonment for rapers, death penalty for rape and murder.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Olabode971(f): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Maybe because they are also Evil or Just Useless

It is because They weren't summoned "..
If summoned, they will Answer ASAP...

Especially during this raining season.
grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
AFONJA AT IT AGAIN!!! shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Heavensent01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Queenlovely:

so if I rape you now my punishment is to be tied up, reach agreement and settle with you in oversea?

abeg when can I rape you and how can your daddy know about the rape on time

orisirisi human being we have on earth lately
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by solz007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
So Sad! May Her Soul Rest In Peace...Amen
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why take them to court when they have confessed killing the lady?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Quinniscent(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rape here! Rape there!
Let everyone move on with their lives!, Our useless government says 'No'
Open your eyes people, the government doesn't have any future for this young generation
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by sanyaoyega(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
How many us have Noticed the Increase in Wickedness and Wicked acts?

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah , Same Events playing out..

Just like it was in the days of Lot, Same events Playing out again..

Our Generation is setting itself for the same Destruction..

It's unfortunate that Main Stream Media do not show the Destructions happening!

Go on YouTube and search out Events that have hit Europe, India, Middle East, China, Asia in just this June and July!

Few days ago , Noah flood crippled Palermo in Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kZ6geB-IHw

I Advice All to Humble yourself before God.

I Advice All to Accept JESUS Christ

The World is Heading for Collaspe!

You are just desperate are'nt you. Why don't you do you part in changing the narrative instead of "praying" to a God that orders genocide and encourages human sacrifice.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
There has been a spiraling increase in the cases of Gender Based violence and yet it’s not getting the needed attention by the policy makers . Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.