Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days (331 Views)

How To Get More Than 100 Referrals To Promote Your Business / Why Is Blogging So Hard / No Referrals involved: Make Money With Your Smartphone In Smart Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by mrsally(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
mhen have been doing advert for my new referral website for the pass 1 week now and the turn up is so poor how can i people partake or join my news reading platform
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by SpacehubTech: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bro just do giveaway and see things turnaround
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by mrsally(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
SpacehubTech:
Bro just do giveaway and see things turnaround
how boss elaborate plzzz
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by Ladylite: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
mrsally:
mhen have been doing advert for my new referral website for the pass 1 week now and the turn up is so poor how can i people partake or join my news reading platform

Referrals is scam
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by kalufelix(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy La click la bend is the new mantra... Do giveaway first and your doors will open...
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by mrsally(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
kalufelix:
cheesy La click la bend is the new mantra... Do giveaway first and your doors will open...
if i do the give away will u partake
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
kalufelix:
grin Everyone is now a blogger, nobody wants to be the viewer anymore. That's why I stopped posting my link on my FB timeline. most of my friends there are bloggers like me. Dem no dey read.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by Veiniously: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
mrsally:
give away do work i do give away sometimes like card data the truth is people will rush in but after give away 95% are likely not to come back
now what i did was to connect my website to fb and twitter and i introduce a game like answer this and win 100# or mb now the question answer will be on my blog ............like i may say whats my first post on computer now day have to scroll nxt and nxt to the first post i made in that category ............when i post it reflect to my fb and twitter people start coming even people who dont follow on twitter or fb but i make it compusry to like or folow to be elegible to partake .................my subscriber jumped up rapidly......its a welcome idea.........let me know when u start love to partake
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by mrsally(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Veiniously:

give away do work i do give away sometimes like card data the truth is people will rush in but after give away 95% are likely not to come back
now what i did was to connect my website to fb and twitter and i introduce a game like answer this and win 100# or mb now the question answer will be on my blog ............like i may say whats my first post on computer now day have to scroll nxt and nxt to the first post i made in that category ............when i post it reflect to my fb and twitter people start coming even people who dont follow on twitter or fb but i make it compusry to like or folow to be elegible to partake .................my subscriber jumped up rapidly......its a welcome idea.........let me know when u start love to partake
call me bro 07044603432 would love to work with you big time
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get Referrals This Days by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
YoutubeJJC:
grin Everyone is now a blogger, nobody wants to be the viewer anymore. That's why I stopped posting my link on my FB timeline. most of my friends there are bloggers like me. Dem no dey read.

Sincerely it now saturated and competitive

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This / Cost Of Hosting A Website Getting Hundreds Of Millions Of Pageviews Monthly?? / Webmasters, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.