Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) (84761 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Goodman247: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Whole Earth is Wicked!
The Whole Earth drinks and Eats Wickedness!
Wickedness has become a Normal!

Sodom and Gomorrah Part2 definitely is what will hit this Generation.

The Signs are Everywhere!

May God Almighty open our eyes to see These things so we can order our lives..

true word

1 Like

Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
thanks very much... You added flesh to it

You're welcome, man.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2020
I think this city is also called dry Tortuga's during those days
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by ZooOga: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2020
London followed by Rome gets my vote for the wickedest city. The sun never sat on the British empire, they were and still are exploiting/pirating around the world. And don't forget your history lessons of lions and wild beast devouring early Christians in the Roman Colosseum for the pleasure of a full capacity crowd of 70k ppl. And the gory gladiator fights to the death.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by jimmynauty: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2020
But much of the city's famous excess and debauchery was washed away in 1692, following an earthquake and tsunami.

Disaster struck again in 1703 when a fire broke out in a warehouse, reducing the entire town to ashes.

Surely Yahweh had set in motion holiness in nature to cleanse itself of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Brokenfm: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2020
mercy87:

What do you want?
good morning. All I want is just food. I haven't had a meal since Thursday night, I sold my bigger phone because I didn't wanted to do this and this small phone can't even be sold, I'm mightily depressed and don't think I can hold on again. I'm not a lair, no a scammer, I hate that I'm doing this but I don't have anyone in Lagos, please if you can help me, I have a hypo detergent I have been staring at since last night. I don't wanna die, I don't wanna give up, I don't go this way because I would be great but I'm weak and helpless broken lonely and sad. I won't go through all this to scam anyone here. I hate I'm doing this my old account was banned that's why this is a new account. Please be my Angel. I went to a site to work on Monday and Tuesday but since then no site to work, I lost my job due to the covid19 issue. I'm not lying oh I'm not. I don't want my story to get to the front page that I committed suicide but that seems like the only answer now. Please assist me please if you can as I'm so weak and broken
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by ELITE12(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2020
I must say this one of the most interesting few post I read on this platform
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Brokenfm:
Someone should believe me that I'm not a scammer or a liar but just a lonely broken depressed young man. Help me now that I'm alive so when you read a young man committed suicide you won't say he didn't speak up or he is a coward. I'm fighting, have been fighting but it it's overwhelmed me and I can't fight again
No matter what you going through just remember God is there for you.... and there are still someone you are better than. just calm down and handover your worries to God and everything will just be fine.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by GodWrites: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2020
dinomcjohn:

It is your own comment that is dumb. What is dumb in saying ""God has a way of sorting out wickedness''? Perhaps, you do not also believe the stories in the bible and certainly refute the account of Sodom and Gomorrah. Do your research online to see if this story is correlated by recent scientific and archaeological findings or not. If you believe the story, then you should believe God punished the people because of their debauchery and nefariousness. And if you do not believe the biblical story, then you do not believe all the stories in the Bible. Then your beliefs need to be re-evaluated. The events narrated in the Port Royal story relate to this same wickedness and it is not hard to see the hand of God in the earthquake and Tsunami that destroyed the place and people. Perhaps, you think this is a natural event that has nothing to do with God. Truly, no one knows how God does His works but one thing I know is God would never have permitted this occurrence if He wanted Port Royal preserved wholly till this day! I know that the working of the whole universe and all that happens therein are under the command of the Almighty God. Nothing happens without His knowing! Perhaps, you do not even believe in the existence of God as an atheist or doubt this as an agnostic. Whatever your case is, you need to have a rethink and I pray you find God.

Don't you dare quote me again to spew ignorance, it's annoying. Mind your business and don't quote me again
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Goldenfinger: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Dats y am scared for nigeria,d killings,raping,greed,immorality(am no saint) for dis country is scaring me
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Brokenfm: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2020
acesboy:
No matter what you going through just remember God is there for you.... and there are still someone you are better than. just calm down and handover your worries to God and everything will just be fine.
thanks for your words

1 Like

Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Dbarrzx: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Pls continue to fight, it is not green anywhere
Brokenfm:
Someone should believe me that I'm not a scammer or a liar but just a lonely broken depressed young man. Help me now that I'm alive so when you read a young man committed suicide you won't say he didn't speak up or he is a coward. I'm fighting, have been fighting but it it's overwhelmed me and I can't fight again
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Brokenfm:
thanks for your words
you are welcome sir
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Pio44: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria nko ? sad
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Ibroseun01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brokenfm:
What's happening bro
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Ibroseun01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brokenfm:
Whatever it may be bro just trust in God and he will settle everything about you, don't do anything evil...the devil will always want you to think you have no reason to live to make you do the unthinkable, raise your head and fight a good fight, you have great and wonderful things in you.... that's why depression and other factors of the devil have surrounded you to terminate it...try to speak with Someone around. Don't be alone, always stay around people that's rejoices
That purpose must be fulfilled...keep your head high
07067092507 message me or call me the little I have
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by mercy87(f): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brokenfm:
good morning. All I want is just food. I haven't had a meal since Thursday night, I sold my bigger phone because I didn't wanted to do this and this small phone can't even be sold, I'm mightily depressed and don't think I can hold on again. I'm not a lair, no a scammer, I hate that I'm doing this but I don't have anyone in Lagos, please if you can help me, I have a hypo detergent I have been staring at since last night. I don't wanna die, I don't wanna give up, I don't go this way because I would be great but I'm weak and helpless broken lonely and sad. I won't go through all this to scam anyone here. I hate I'm doing this my old account was banned that's why this is a new account. Please be my Angel. I went to a site to work on Monday and Tuesday but since then no site to work, I lost my job due to the covid19 issue. I'm not lying oh I'm not. I don't want my story to get to the front page that I committed suicide but that seems like the only answer now. Please assist me please if you can as I'm so weak and broken

I have sent something very little for you. You talk about depression alot. That is not good. This too shall pass. Look into Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Study the Bible everyday. Read the book of Psalms. Stay on it and meditate.The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10. Paul was in pain and he said neither hunger and starvation can stop him from loving God. Romans 8:35

People I beg of you please help this young man. Christians for the sake of God. Muslims for the sake of Allah. Atheist for the the sake of humanity. I beg you all in whatever you believe in pls. Help him.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by FarmTech(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Iyai yoo shocked

what an amazing world tongue

as for the pessimist below he only sees bad things and wickedness in this world he forgot to see the good sides of life undecided

¿ cool %
No. He just want you to repent. There is too much evil compare to good.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
FarmTech:

No. He just want you to repent. There is too much evil compare to good.
thats because when you focus evil things you end up failing to realise how good the world is undecided
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by Brokenfm: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ibroseun01:

Whatever it may be bro just trust in God and he will settle everything about you, don't do anything evil...the devil will always want you to think you have no reason to live to make you do the unthinkable, raise your head and fight a good fight, you have great and wonderful things in you.... that's why depression and other factors of the devil have surrounded you to terminate it...try to speak with Someone around. Don't be alone, always stay around people that's rejoices
That purpose must be fulfilled...keep your head high
07067092507 message me or call me the little I have
God bless you bro. I just called you. Thanks a lot
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by FarmTech(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
thats because when you focus evil things you end up failing to realise how good the world is undecided
You are right. And offline, he may be doing that. I don't just like it when people attack those that expose popular evils.
Re: The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
FarmTech:

You are right. And offline, he may be doing that. I don't just like it when people attack those that expose popular evils.
isoright undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.