Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

“I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday (1339 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Celebrating Her 24th Birthday With Amazing Photos / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / My "Made In Lagos" Album Is Pure Wizkid, No Featuring - Wizkid says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by Hunt27: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian singer and superstar, Wizkid has taken to instagram to thank his fans after he was celebrated enormously on his 30th birthday.

The award winning musician turned 30 yesterday and all social media platforms were filled with touching tributes to the young legend who has contributed massively to the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/i-cant-feel-my-face-wizkid-says-after-celebrating-30th-birthday/

Re: “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by Goldp5988(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by meobizy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's now I understand what Jada's gift to this guy was. It was a spite to the other baby mamas that he was busy being with his only favorite. E go shock her when one Lagos hood rat go carry another belle for the guy. What an old woman without shame.
Re: “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by Naijasurveys(f): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Naijasurveys:
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
This is good, I think a lot should participate
Re: “I Can’t Feel My Face” – Wizkid Says After Celebrating 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2020
meobizy:
It's now I understand what Jada's gift to this guy was. It was a spite to the other baby mamas that he was busy being with his only favorite. E go shock her when one Lagos hood rat go carry another belle for the guy. What an old woman without shame.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Exposes Kiddwaya In A New Interview, Guess What / “the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M / Happy Birthday Babyscience: watching her grow has made me glad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.