Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship (470 Views)

Rivers United Wins 2021/2022 Nigeria Premier Football League Season. / Akwa United Wins 2020/2021 NPFL Title / EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by nairatag: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Leeds united have won the English Football League Championship also known as Skybet Championship for sponsorship reasons.

Leeds united won the league and promotion to the Premier League after Westbrom lost to Huddersfield on Friday evening. Arsenal loanee Smith Rowe 86th minute goal consigned Westbrom to a defeat sealing the title win for Leeds.

Leeds are back to the premier league after a long wait and Marco Bielsa boys will be happy.

Source : https://www.nairatag.com/sports/leeds-united-wins-the-english-football-league-championship/
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by nairatag: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
semid4lyfe
honeric01

What do you think about Leeds promotion?
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by sonofthunder: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Finally, after so many years away from the topflight. I hope they don't drop early. They'll need to commit their coach on a long term as he's actually very good. Let me go check if they have fine Jersey for the season.
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by sonofthunder: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
nairatag:
semid4lyfe
honeric01

What do you think about Leeds promotion?
Personally I think they took too long.
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by Jackyz: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congrats
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by nairatag: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
sonofthunder:
Finally, after so many years away from the topflight. I hope they don't drop early. They'll need to commit their coach on a long term as he's actually very good. Let me go check if they have fine Jersey for the season.

Yeah. They can purchase some good defenders to prevent the drop back.
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by paulolee(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2020
congrats
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by nairatag: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
paulolee:
congrats

Yes
Re: Leeds United Wins The English Football League Championship by Wizywiz(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Waoo...welcome back the whites..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia-backed Consortium Withdraw £300m Newcastle Takeover Bid / Premier League Opening Day Fixtures 'leaked' - Know Your Fave's Gw1 Fate / Messi Parade Held In Rosario As Newell's Old Boys Fans Beg Him To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.