Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains (1155 Views)

Ibrahim Suleman 'Complains' About What Linda Ejiofor Does To His Boxers / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Victoriamark: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian singer and superstar, Wizkid has taken to his Instagram page to tender his gratitude and appreciation to his fans and well-wishers after he was celebrated massively on his 30th birthday.

The award-winning musician turned 30 on July 16th, 2020, and virtually all of Nigerian social media was filled with heartwarming tributes to the young icon who has been a major force to reckon with in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Celebrities, fans, and well-wishers showered encomium on the music icon for his contribution to the music industry.

In a recent update on the singer’s Instagram page not too long ago, the singer revealed that he can’t feel his face. He also thanked fans for the love in another post.

See Screenshot

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-cant-feel-my-face-singer-wizkid/

Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by flyingpig: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Drug no go kill u
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Victoriamark: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Drug no go kill u
Lol undecided
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Easy on that talcum powder starboy
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Bodexman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Drug no go kill u

You simply don't understand what he meant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Andrew13: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some people here don't even understand what he is trying to say grin wink
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by donstan18: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Aside Music, Wizkid's ability of ignoring social media dramas and unnecessarily shenanigans is something worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Andrew13:
Some people here don't even understand what he is trying to say grin wink
You that understand what he's saying explain it to us grin
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Telegram234(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
This guy should be careful. Too much of drug may kill his career.
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by chii8(f): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
He can't feel his face because the Mary Kay foundation on it is too much.
Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by Andrew13: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You that understand what he's saying explain it to us grin
getting so excited when thinking about future event,"or when you face numbs after snorting a lot of coke grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by leaculpa: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
'i can't feel my face' might just be for when you've been smiling too much.

skepta and the whole bbk gang showed up with cake and threw him a surprise birthday party.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Feel My Face - Wizkid Complains by seanwilliam(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:
Aside Music, Wizkid's ability of ignoring social media dramas and unnecessarily shenanigans is something worthy of emulation.
100% right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Clearly Unbothered About Davido’s Alleged New Girlfriend. See This / Lagos Events With Tiwa Savage, Bobrisky, Toke Makinwa / Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.