Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. (1599 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2020
moscojoor:
Op now i know you are a tecno marketer and you are jealous of xiaomi
I don't know how much they pay u for this
I Iove xiaomi like mad
Have been using my Rn8 for weeks with no fault
how much are xiaomi they also paying you... I've used the redmi note 8 and i can tell you its a great phone but overpriced compared to other brands same transmission is overpriced compared to xiaomi..... so whats the fuss all about
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by edoairways: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
Some Nigerians are so myopic

OP is 1 of them
IPhone and Samsung are the biggest brand. Yes
But that doesn't mean that another brand won't overthrow them in few years to come.
Samsung should've stick to only flagship phones nah, let's see were they'll b after brands like oppo,huawei and xiaomi are making same spec at cheaper price.

In 2 to 3 yrs to come, transsion fit loose d lion share in naija. Just like in India even though they do gv dm a better spec
India is different from Nigeria
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by edoairways: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

Mr Transsion marketer why not start marketing better devices instead of the crap phones in Tecno, Infinix and Itel?

On nairaland we try tell people to get better value for money and stop purchasing trashy devices that have very poor processors and cameras.

Op is absolutely correct
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by completeskills: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2020
I use a redmi phone but the way most Xiaomi users lambast transsion phones on nairaland is begining to be irritating. One even made a post saying anyone still using any transsion phone by 2021 is a fool.
Even the producers of redmi phones won't say that.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by seunmueezz: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Few days ago I posted a question on how to get a Xiaomi phone with a better camera and most of the response from Xiaomi users are either glorifying the device or fighting tecno and infinix users.
I consider this childish and unprofessional .

Samsung and iPhone user does not have time to fight the way Xiaomi users do.
It's understandable that Xiaomi produce good phone at a reasonable cost but this is not enough to rubbish or degrade other brands like tecno and infinix.
As of today....the only phone I have at hand is a samsung device.
I am not a tecno or infinix marketer.
It's time you guys see a world beyond Xiaomi.
You are quick to term anyone tecno and infinix marketer....What do you call yourself ?....Xiaomi bodyguard

You can leave tecno and infinix users to enjoy their device without forcing your xiaomi on them.
Even if you guys condemn tecno and infinix from today till forever....Nigerians will still buy more of their product compare to Xiaomi.
Furthermore a good phone brand does not need anyone to start fighting on nairaland from morning till night just to prove a point.
IPhone and samsung still remain the best phone Brand today and it will be much better if Xiaomi users can channel their energy fighting this two phone users ( iPhone and samsung) rather than competing with tecno and infinix that is design for African market.
I guess they avoided this because it's a lost battle.
All Xiaomi users should find a way to pass their message without being too aggressive and Abusive .
If you don't know how to do this...kindly get yourself a samsung or iPhone and learn to be calm and gentle even when you are on top of the food chain...
Have a lovely Night Rest.

modified
don't let anyone fool you into buying Xiaomi
If you have enough money....go for iPhone or samsung and if you are on a low budget.
Choose between this china product
Tecno,Xiaomi, infinix and itel.

May the ask the Samsung phone you are using?
Biko, just do not mention their midrangers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Samsung Phone To Buy In Nigeria. / Samsung Galaxy A32 (helio G80) Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 (helio G80): Speed Test / Tecno Camon 17 Gaming Test - CODM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.