Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 (23581 Views)

Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos) / Absolutely Free Binary Options Tutorial For Beginners –U Must Be Ready To Learn. / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Taking 2 long
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dangote and his serial time shifting. He has a way of advertising for product that he has not started producing.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by femmyapson(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one.kj
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
$2 billion if that amount mistakenly enter my account all the bank officials I'll meet them first thing tomorrow morning at my door step they will be like Mr explain yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by IpobAntidote: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
My only concern is the absence of anti thrust. The guy is killing competition in every industry he gets into.

Pls tell us which industry he has killed or where he has govt imposed monopoly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Lekan239(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
2021 what, and I'm slated for an interview with them Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by winkmart: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by money121(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Joedoyle(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Perceiving Monopoly. My dear country, just for the journey of industrialisation will soon set in. Abeg, Dangote keep using Lagos as your business region and leave the East and South South because we have a plan. When Lagos is filled up then you'll know the true king. All this one na just small money bag. Just do the Bill Gate thing and make money easily.
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
My only concern is the absence of anti thrust. The guy is killing competition in every industry he gets into.
put your money where your mouth his. He failed in some other businesses like noodles and sold it to indomie later. Why not kill indomie. Cement lafarge too is making money and bua. Una go just siddon dey type rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
nice one mr dangote
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by davillian(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
portacabin:
like which industry
If he can't deal with other competitors he tries to buy them off
Or he sells his....

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Golan007: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
GboyegaD:
[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Chidex50(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin

Dangote wants to conquer all sectors in Nigeria.
If 70% of politicians, can invest their loots like dangote: Nigeria will be a great country.

Make I chop first I dey come..
Madam abeg put more kpomo for that my food.
And who told you they ain't using Dangote as figure head to hide their loots
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by doeeyed: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
When is the Lekki airport going to be built pleaseeeeee
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by TYglobal: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Want to learn Forex? Join here https:///DkC6LSjOqEf12S8p1x7hLc
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Naijasurveys(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by adebayosun02: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Am a Registered surveyor. Am available to handle survey of your landed property in that region (ibeju-lekki) and all other states in Nigeria. Am on +2 3 4 8 0 3 6 4 8 4 61 0
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
PresidencyRec:
Dangote is one of the thieves who have stalled the progress of Nigeria,
He is not rich, he is actually being privileged by the North. Once Dangote is interested in a business. No other person can do that business.
He became rich by pillaging the country but has not investment in his area but he is all over in the south while the rest of us are poor
na dangote cause your poverty?
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Amanda4life: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don't know how they always find their way around any government in power and cotinue to prey on Nigerians.

The rich getting richer the poor getting poorer
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Asour: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

How ?

Besides his refinery (not producing yet), mention any of the industries where he plays and is the single player.

The man has influence though, but he sell no product you can't buy else where. If he gives better than the competition , good for us.
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Amanda4life: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don't know how they always find their way around any government in power and cotinue to prey on Nigerians.

Poor men children are being killed by bokoharam
Non of their children are in the armed forces.

I Thankgod that 6 feet is waiting for both poor and rich

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by eagleonearth(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Igbo amaka grin grin
you should be reciting your national anthem to avoid getting lost when school resumes
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by Sososo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Covid or no covid this guy is just cashing out
Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by nextstep(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

The competition is choosing to buy private jets, buy real estate in Dubai, US, UK, and spend money on flying babes in from Columbia. That they decided not to build a fertilizer plant is nobody's fault but theirs.

All those big boys and girls with jets... they too have government connections, so what are we talking.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by nextstep(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amanda4life:

Poor men children are being killed by bokoharam
Non of their children are in the armed forces.

I Thankgod that 6 feet is waiting for both poor and rich

Dangote has done more good for our continent than generations of failed leaders.
Poor people don't build factories, nor do they give other poor people jobs. Rich people do, and get paid for their contribution to society. What we want is the opportunity for a poor person today - to make a living, accumulate experience, gather capital, and establish their own factory down the line.

I feel for those who's children are being killed by BH, but without people like Dangoter using their talents to build wealth (and in the process benefit society), may African countries would forever be totally dependent on foreign countries for cement, petrol, tomato, plastics, etc...

3 Likes

Re: Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 by arsenal33: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
he invests his money in nigeria. others stash theirs in foreign banks. don't blame the man, blame the game his competitors play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Calculate Shares / What Is Metaforce And How You Can Make Millions Of Dollars / Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.