Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Naija Govt. Reasoning : Teachers VS Doctors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Govt. Reasoning : Teachers VS Doctors (386 Views)

Watch And See What Two Guys Did To The Chinese Doctors In Imo / Different Type Of Doctors You Will See In Nigerian Hospital / PICTURE Of Kaduna State Teachers Writing Primary 4 Exams - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Govt. Reasoning : Teachers VS Doctors by Rhyzer: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Aisha: With schools closed and hospitals opened, can we now conclude our Junior High School debate........ *A Doctor and a Teacher, who is more important ?

Zainab: The teacher is more important, that is why the President said they should stay at home and be safe. The doctors can die. Teachers will train new doctors.
With this few points of mine, I believe I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that teachers, I repeat teachers are the best and most important people in our society.
Thank you.
Dedicated to all the teachers in the house....���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#heartbreak Season: These 15 Heartbreak Stories Will Make You Cringe / How To Vex A Drummer (II) / Abeg Judge This Matterrrrrrr Na Who Sin Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.