Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Vex A Drummer (II) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Vex A Drummer (II) (385 Views)

How To Vex A Drummer (III) / How To Vex A Drummer (I) / A Drummer's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Vex A Drummer (II) by jamerflepz(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Singers Going Off: If you want to vex a drummer, look for a singer that goes off, whether Off key, Off beat, Off rhythm. No drummer, I repeat, no drummer ever wants to play for a singer that likes going off. Just because we are professionals doesn’t mean you should take us for granted nah. When you go off, you disrupt the rhythm and flow of melody. And the most annoying part is that most times the audience doesn’t notice the singer going off(especially if he/she has a nice voice), but notices that of the drummer. When you go off, the drummer also has to pause for a second to catch up to the new rhythm. Playing the drums takes energy. We burn calories when we play drums. Lol. Now you want to add stress on top calories wey boys dey burn. We don’t say it to your face but the thing dey vex drummers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Vex A Drummer (II) by Twenty47(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Lol.. e be like say this ur choristers de suffer u well well oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Fake Love / Funny Things You Should Try Since You Only Live Once / These Guys Are Crazzzzyyyyyy!!! This Definitely Cracked Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.