Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T (1515 Views)

I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
A Nigerian teenager, Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko, is another person that has made the nation proud in his academic endeavor abroad.

Popularly called a professor at home and school because of the brilliance he shows in his actions and manner of talking, he is a student of Notre Dame High School in Connecticut, The Nation reports.

The intelligent teenager has been winning awards in his elite school and in the White House, the latest being The Presidential Award For Elite Scholarship in America and the Connecticut Seal of Biliteracy.

ORIENTAL TIMES understands that the presidential award is given to young students who have demonstrated outstanding academic brilliance while the seal is awarded to students of Notre Dame who are skilled in at least eight different foreign languages.

The Nigerian genius can speak 10 languages which are Igbo, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and German.

Another thing worthy of note is that Ikechukwu’s father once wanted to be the governor of Connecticut on the platform of React Party.

In a letter personally signed by President Donald Trump, Ikechukwu was described as a brilliant academic student who is well-positioned to achieve great things in life.

Notre Dame in reacting to the awards said that it is not in any way surprised by the academic brilliance of Ikechechukwu.

In a brief interview with The Nation, Ikechukwu said the awards have stirred in him to “keep striving for greater success”. His ambition is to one day become the head of the Central Intelligence Agency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amaka nwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by GboyegaD(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations Ikechukwu. May this spur you to greater achievements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Congratulations Ikechukwu. May this spur you to greater achievements.
we really proud of this guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by proeast(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ikechukwu Nwachukwu, these are the people laundering our image while bastards like Hushpuppy keep tarnishing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by ModestGal(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by splendour7(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
I Cant Just Stop My Self From Shouting...

IGBO AMAKA!!

Igbos Making Us Proud Both Home And Abroad!!!

God Bless The Great Igbo Nation!!

God Bless Biafra!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
OP, where’s the link to the story?
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by johnmartus(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
You have already spoiled this topic. Guy STF this lad that just make history you will older than him at this your age what did you achieve except instigating problem. You are not useful for the government you still be a burden to society I spit on your head .
splendour7:
I Cant Just Stop My Self From Shouting...

IGBO AMAKA!!

Igbos Making Us Proud Both Home And Abroad!!!

God Bless The Great Igbo Nation!!

God Bless Biafra!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by splendour7(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2020
johnmartus:
You have already spoiled this topic. Guy STF this lad that just make history you will older than him at this your age what did you achieve except instigating problem. You are not useful for the government you still be a burden to society I spit on your head .
hmmm So i'm instigating problem by saying "IGBO AMAKA" oga if you no like am go and empty a bottle of snipper! who cares.....IGBO AMAKA indeed!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by FullBlastLight: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
It's really so honouring, satisfying & interesting 2 see dt despite anytin there are stil Nigerians abroad making us proud by their starling performances!

Oh, if only our looters/leaders stop destroying dis country! How glorious dt wld ever be!
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by johnmartus(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
He is not an igbo guy.
splendour7:
hmmm So i'm instigating problem by saying "IGBO AMAKA" oga if you no like am go and empty a bottle of snipper! who cares.....IGBO AMAKA indeed!!
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by Itohanprefa: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Flying the flag

Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by splendour7(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
johnmartus:
He is not an igbo guy.
yea I No! He Is An Afonja From Ogbomosho!!
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
OP, where’s the link to the story?
oga use Google if u not sure
Re: Nigerian Break Record Again: As Us President Trump’s Personally Wrote A Letter T by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
splendour7:
hahaha we too dey blame each other for this country.. when will tribalism end

(1) (Reply)

Special Military Squad Deployed To Anambra / Ex Deputy Of IPOB, Uche Mefor Team Up With Asari Dokubo To Fight Nnamdi Kanu / Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.